On an island

Imagine that you are shipwrecked on an island far away from civilization.
What would be 6 things you would grab before the ship went down to survive?
Explain your answers with detail and why you made those choices.

23 Comments on On an island

1. Sameer
    October 16, 2008 at 12:55 pm (16 years ago)

Well my first thing would be a rope because if I was in a island i can use a rope for things stuck on a tree, or climb things to get food or I find things something good for suvival. My second thing would be a bag because if I found things i wouldnt want them scattered everywhere that i always have to find them, and also going with the rope if a I find anything i can just put it in my bag. Third would be my DS (trust me I always bring portable systems if bored in a place) because that way i can use it for any purpose if im REALLY bored (for those people who would do same thing I suggest you save your progress before battries run out.)Fourth would be my sail because I can always try to make a raft or I can try to make a boat in order to go farther in another island (I hope that can happen.)Fifth would be my supply food so I can eat something else unless like sea water or coconuts or bananas and more. Finally my sixth would be a pillow or a bed sheet so I can sleep in peace.

Btw i didk not copy any of this from that show on family channel whoever would read this and this is from myself not from that show even though i did say raft so please understand I did not copy anything ty very much 😀

2. marcel
    October 16, 2008 at 1:40 pm (16 years ago)

1.one of the things i would take would be a t.v. and a game system bacause i would have something to entertain me.
    2.the second thing i would take would be some food and drinks so i can stay alive.
    3.the third thing i would take would be some clothes underwear socks and pants to keep me worm
    4.the fourth thing i would take would be a tent so i can have somewhere to sleep in.
    5.the fifth thing i would take would be swimming shorts so i can wash my self.
    6.the last thing i would take would be would be is some paper so i can draw when i am bored.

3. Niharika
    October 16, 2008 at 3:39 pm (16 years ago)

The things i would take if a ship sank and i was stuck on an island……..
    1. The first thing i would take is food and drinks because i need food and drinks to survive on the island.

2. The second thing i would take is a tent some pillows and blankets because i need a tent to sleep and a blanket to stay warm and pillows to sleep.

3. The third thing i would take is some toys like webkinz because i need something to play with if i get bored.

4. I would take some electronics like computers and nintendo ds because i need some thing to entertain me while im there.

5. The next thing i would take is my family to keep me company.

6. The next thing i would bring is some clothes like swimming suit pants skirts and more!

By Niharika:p:)

4. nick
    October 16, 2008 at 3:44 pm (16 years ago)

I would grab food because I would not know if their is cocoanut or bananas.I would take Rope to tie logs together.Next reason is to tie together shelter.cell phone to call for help.And thet is all.

5. mice
    October 16, 2008 at 3:46 pm (16 years ago)

On an island
    October 16th, 2008

Uncategorized |
    ShareThisCreate a free edublog to get your own comment avatar (and more!)

2 Responses to “On an island”

Sameer on October 16, 2008 12:55 pm Well my first thing would be a rope because if I was in a island i can use a rope for things stuck on a tree, or climb things to get food or I find things something good for suvival. My second thing would be a bag because if I found things i wouldnt want them scattered everywhere that i always have to find them, and also going with the rope if a I find anything i can just put it in my bag. Third would be my DS (trust me I always bring portable systems if bored in a place) because that way i can use it for any purpose if im REALLY bored (for those people who would do same thing I suggest you save your progress before battries run out.)Fourth would be my sail because I can always try to make a raft or I can try to make a boat in order to go farther in another island (I hope that can happen.)Fifth would be my supply food so I can eat something else unless like sea water or coconuts or bananas and more. Finally my sixth would be a pillow or a bed sheet so I can sleep in peace.

Btw i didk not copy any of this from that show on family channel whoever would read this and this is from myself not from that show even though i did say raft so please understand I did not copy anything ty very much

marcel on October 16, 2008 1:40 pm 1.one of the things i would take would be a t.v. and a game system bacause i would have something to entertain me.

nick on October 16, 2008 3:44 pm Your comment is awaiting moderation. I would grab food because I would not know if their is cocoanut or bananas.I would take Rope to tie logs together.Next reason is to tie together shelter.cell phone to call for help.And thet is all.

Trackback URI | Comments RSS