Fall Is..

According to our calendar, September 22nd is the 1st day of fall.

Example to follow (read first)

Fall is…

Fall is a time of comfort and change. It consists of days where you want to curl up and watch a movie under a warm blanket. Fall is a time of year that brings the end of hot weather…so it’s time to wear jeans more often than shorts.Fall is seen in the fun of picking out a pumpkin. Fall is apple picking. Fall is getting outdoors and going for a bike ride. Fall is great golf and the beginning of football. Fall is slowly falling red and orange leaves. Fall is a season that brings hope that winter doesn’t come for a while.

Fall is a season of comfort and change

24 Comments on Fall Is..

1. Aashi Shah
    September 18, 2013 at 5:37 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is a transition season.
    Fall is leaves changing from green to beautiful colours like red, orange and brown. Fall is dressing up on Halloween to go trick-or-treating.
    Fall is windy weather. Fall is eating apple’s. Fall is the end of summer. Fall is bundling up more. Fall is playing outside less than normal. Fall is going to the park less. Fall is fun days; On Thanksgiving, you get a day off, and on Halloween, you get to go trick-or-treating. Fall is the time for being cozy. Fall is chilly weather. 🙁
    Fall is a transition season.

2. wesna
    September 18, 2013 at 5:51 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is time for halloween.Fall is when you have to rake up all the leaves from your backyard.Fall is going apple picking.Fall is wearing a little warmer clothes.Fall is carving pumkins faces for hallaween.Fall is when all the leaves from the trees start to fall.Fall is the time for bike riding.Fall is when you go to the dentist after going trick-or-treating.

3. Anonymous
    September 18, 2013 at 6:02 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is…
    By:Ridhi G
    Fall is the season of festivals and fun. Fall is pumpkins and corn. Fall is last-minute barbeques. It’s the season of Halloween and Diwali. You need light jackets, jeans and sweaters. Fall is the time to update your closet, and go from Summer to Winter. It makes you wish Summer would never end by enjoying the last bits of sunshine. Fall is the times of indoor activities. Fall is a recipe of chilliness and warmth, with a touch of rain and wind. The season of days getting shorter and nights getting longer. Fall is the beginning of not wanting to leave our cozy beds. Fall is the time to adjust our routines. Fall is the missing link between Summer and Winter. Fall is perfect, just perfect. Fall is the season of festivals and fun.

4. Ridhi G
    September 18, 2013 at 6:05 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is…
    By:Ridhi G

5. Jannat
    September 18, 2013 at 6:11 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is a time of cold weather. Trees changing colours. Get a nice cup of hot chocolate. Everybody jumping in leaves and having fun. No more t-shirts sweaters are coming. Jeans instead of skirts or shorts Watching a movie with your family in front of campfire. Fall is a perfect time for roasting marshmallows. Fall is the time of bringing out jackets a hoodies. Fall is a season of fun Fall here we COME!!!!

6. Anonymous
    September 18, 2013 at 6:24 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is chilly weather and warm coats. Many people like to play with their friends or with leaves. In fall the leaves on the tree start to turn a different colours. The colours are red, orange and yellow. In this season many people are going start getting their rakes out. In fall your probably not going to want a ice cold popsicle. Instead have a nice warm and relaxing cup of hot chocolate. Some people like to go to the farm. It’s a perfect time to pick out many things like apples. During fall there is an event called Halloween. It’s when kids dress up in costumes and go door to door saying trick or treat. Better make the most out of fall because it only happens once a year.

7. Rebecca
    September 18, 2013 at 7:40 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is change,Fall is leaves changing beautiful colours,Fall is cold weather,Fall is cuddling up with a good book,Fall is staying inside, Fall is raking up leaves, fall is bundling up for the cold,Fall is the end of summer,Fal is having bike rides Fall is having Thanksgiving and halloween. Fall is a season of confort, when we wish the cold would not come so soon.

8. hira
    September 18, 2013 at 8:04 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is a time of change.Fall is jeans,sweaters and coats.Fall is pumpkins,corn and candy apples.its watching family movies while drinking hot chocolate.Fall is carving pumpkins.its dressing up for halloween.Fall is jumping in leaf piles.Fall is red,yellow, orange and brown leaves dancing in the wind.its updating your closet to warmer clothes.Fall is thanksgiving dinners.its chilly days.Fall is raking leaves.its no more sandals or flip flops.Fall is a time of change.

9. Chintan
    September 19, 2013 at 11:25 am (11 years ago)

Fall is Halloween fun the leafs flying around the place jumping in the leafs trees filled up with leafs the cold weather.drinking warm water so you don’t get sick.celebrate festivals and play in the fall

10. arnav
    September 19, 2013 at 7:20 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is playing in the leaves that have fallen of the trees. Fall is the season to wear costumes for Halloween and going trick or treating with your friends. Fall is raking up the leaves of your backyard and front yard. Fall is the end of summer and time to get into the cold weather. Fall is wearing warmer clothes and not wearing shorts and sandals. Fall is when the trees look beautiful with orange, red, yellow and brown leaves. Fall is my mom`s birthday. Fall is Diwali, the festival of lights.

11. sulaman123
    September 19, 2013 at 7:53 pm (11 years ago)

when we think of fall,there are a lot of things that come to mind!
    fall is a time of relaxation with your family and friends you can do things like playing with your Friends and jump into piles of leafs and watch football games.Halloween is a fun celebration that im looking forward to in fall!!!!

12. Nikash
    September 19, 2013 at 8:55 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is when I know it’s time to prepare for cold weather with jackets.
    Fall is when it’s time for the hockey season to start!!!!!!!!!!
    Fall is when you play outside with your friends and enjoy life.
    Fall is when the leafs change colour and fall to the ground.
    Fall is for and dressing up for Halloween.
    Fall is when it is time to be thankful and having a feast on thanksgiving.
    Fall is for playing video games on really cold days.
    Fall is for spending time with your family.

13. Souvik
    September 21, 2013 at 2:49 pm (11 years ago)

Hey Mr.Woods, it’s Souvik. I wonder what fall is to myself. Fall might be when the leaves change into magnificent verities of colours. Fall might be about feeling cold and getting prepared for the gruelling Canadian winter. Or maybe it’s to get your helmet, bike and mountain pack ready for some long endurance biking. It might be about celebrating and enjoying that thanksgiving turkey. It could be about curling up in front of that graceful and welcoming flame of the fireplace. Anyway fall is the most preferred season for appreciating Mother Nature. That’s what I think anyway……..

14. Alex
    September 21, 2013 at 6:03 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is getting out your warm blankets and buying pumpkins and Halloween costumes to watching the leaves turn from green to orange to eating candy till your sick to is sitting inside in sted of being outside all day to relaxing with your family to rake up all the leaves and then jump in them to taking choclete snacks to school everyday for weeks

15. Gobind
    September 21, 2013 at 6:39 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is excited for me because my birthday is in fall.

Fall is when it is Halloween.

Fall is when leafs changes in orange, yellow, red and brown colour.

Fall is when leafs fall from trees.

Fall is when people wear jackets or sweater.

Fall is playing video games on cold days.

Fall is spending time with my family indoors.

Fall is when thanksgiving comes with a feast.

16. Sathya
    September 22, 2013 at 9:54 am (11 years ago)

In my opinion, fall is my favroutie time of the year! Fall is when the weather starts to change. We all know when it’s time for us to start
    carving are pumpkins. Usally in fall,
    I jump into big piles of leafs while
    haveing joy of laughter. I almost forgot my favroutie part, the traditional dinner thanks giving. In
    conclucin I had mutch more to say
    but I decided to sum it up by saying
    falls the best!

17. Dylan
    September 22, 2013 at 2:50 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is

Fall is a season.
    The second coldest
    It is when every body wears jackets
    It’s when they rake all the leaves
    When people go for walks
    When the cold weather comes
    It is a beautiful
    I love fall

18. Dylan
    September 22, 2013 at 2:53 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is

Fall is a season.
    The second coldest
    It is when every body wears jackets
    It’s when they rake all the leaves
    When people go for walks
    When the cold weather comes
    It is a beautiful
    Fall is Halloween
    Thanksgiving
    Fall is when the leaves change
    I love fall

19. james
    September 22, 2013 at 4:37 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is spending time with my family
    Fall is raking leaves
    Fall is leaves changing colour like red , orange , yellow ,and brown
    Fall is playing with my brother
    Fall is jumping in leaves
    Fall is thanks giving

20. parshva
    September 22, 2013 at 7:32 pm (11 years ago)

FALL IS MY BIRTHDAY.
    FALL IS WEARING JEANS AND JACKETS EVERYDAY.
    FALL IS WHEN THE PS4 IS GOING TO COME OUT.
    FALL IS RED, YELLOW, ORANGE, AND BROWN.
    FALL IS WHEN LEAFS FALL.
    FALL IS A TIME TO BE THANKFUL.
    FALL IS DIWALI.
    FALL IS WHEN NBA 2K14 WILL COME OUT.
    FALL IS THE TIME TRICK OR TREAT.
    FALL IS THE TIME CUDDLE UP IN A BLANKET AND WATCH A MOVIE.

FALL IS MY FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR.

21. evan
    September 23, 2013 at 1:22 pm (11 years ago)

Fall is seeing the leaves changing colour and falling to the ground.
    It is fun to roll in the leaves in the fall
    Picking a pumpkin at a farm and waiting for Halloween to come.
    Hockey season starts in the fall.
    In the fall the water is shallow at the cottage leaving lots of beach for campfires.
    Homework begins in the fall.
    The cooler mornings in the fall means you need a jacket to stay warm in the fall.

22. Zaki
    September 23, 2013 at 1:35 pm (11 years ago)

fall is a coulerful season when the leaves fall on the ground and kids fall on the leaves and fall is a one step till winter and my birthday is close to fall and that is why I like fall a lot anbd a very beautiful season too

23. Ankit
    September 23, 2013 at 5:26 pm (11 years ago)

fall is the beginning of school
    it is the start of the hockey season
    it is leaves changing into nice colors
    it is jumping into big leaf piles
    it is the season that brings Halloween
    it is the start to cold weather
    it is the time to go apple picking
    fall is a time to have FUN!!!!!!

24. patrick
    September 25, 2013 at 7:58 pm (11 years ago)

FALL IS

Fall is a time for change .The weather is changing every day like people changing moods. The weather can be rainy, sunny, foggy, cool, warm, cold or chilly. My clothes change from short sleeves to long sleeves. As well, I change from my shorts to jeans or pants. Fall is Thanksgiving I call it my,” Gobble gobble day”. This year the school board will give us an extra day as a P.D. day. This year my family is having a reunion in Jamaica on Thanksgiving. Did you know fall is also called autumn? Many squirrels collect nuts for the winter. Another thing in fall that is changing is my soccer team. There will be a new soccer team. They will be amazing, even if I am not on the team. The soccer games are going to be played indoors. The sad part is that I have to give up my scooter and bike for riding in a car. Change can be good or change can be bad 