How was your first day…what r u looking forward to?

Write a paragragh with your partner explaining what you are excited for this year. ….and tell us how was your first day…please give examples.

Happy Blogging

13 Comments on How was your first day…what r u looking forward to?

1. RICHARD
    September 7, 2011 at 1:45 pm (13 years ago)

My first day at school was very happy.
    I worked on the computer and did some art.
    My teacher is Mr. Woods.

2. zoe mackenzie
    September 7, 2011 at 2:01 pm (13 years ago)

our first day was easy and fun for mackenzie and not so fun for zoe!!

the stuff were looking forward to this year is…
    1.CANADAS WONDERLAND!!!!!!
    2.BEING THE LEADERS
    3.having the best teacher EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stuff were not looking forward to is….
    1.MATH:(:(
    2.FRENCH
    3.THRPWING UP! LOl

we are sooooooo glad we are in mr.woods this year
    HES THE BEST TEACHER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

were so happy we can get to see some new faces and old faces and to see all of are old teachers!!:)

were soooooooo sad that we have to leave kindree when grade five is over but were glade we get to spend our last year with mr.woods

3. Hala & rasheda

hi we had an awesome time on the first day at school (in grade 5)hala: i just came to kindree and so far IT ROCKS!.rasheda: me and hala or looking fowared to alot of art and alot of new friends .hala:im looking forward to that to i think ive met a bff her name is aya, and she speaks the same languge as me , i also am getting to know rasheda better. both: bye ;D

4. Ananya & Nethra
    September 7, 2011 at 2:04 pm (13 years ago)

We had a fantastic first day of school! We loved doing all of the art we did and we really liked the story…
    We are so happy to be in your class and you”re a great teacher. We are so exited about going to Wonderland and
    can”t wait to sit on the rides. Ex.Drop tower,Wind seaker,the bat and the ghoster coster. We are looking forward on having a good year!!!!!!!!!!!

5. rhianne

rhianne- my first day of school was fun. the most fun part about it was being with mr.woods and my friends a
    and seeing new faces and old faces too.

i am looking forward to being in mr.woods class. i am looking forward to canadas wonderland!!! i am in grade 5 and now i am the oldest in the school soon i will be in grade 6 with all of my freinds.

6. luka and ariq
    September 7, 2011 at 2:06 pm (13 years ago)

i am looking forward to being the leaders of the school, going to wonderland and having the experiance of grade five. i am also looking forward to lerning about the body parts.

projects will probably be fun to,same with all the privliges like radical recyclers,were leader,ambassiters,quiddich coach,etc.

7. Cam Ryan
    September 7, 2011 at 2:08 pm (13 years ago)

I am exited about grade 5. Beasause we want go to wonderland and some of the projects sound awsome. I also wanted to see my best friends The first day went okay. we like Mr Woods beacause he is nice and cool etc. We really like to go on the computers and that is why we are happy to be in grade 5.

8. anami and sakshi
    September 7, 2011 at 2:11 pm (13 years ago)

our first day was a blast we had so much fun!wedid art and played scavenger hunt.we are looking forward to learn new things.we just can’t wait to go to wonderland!!!!!!!! we are so glad to have the biggest classroom and the best teacher.we both are nervous about humanbody.

9. Luke and Elijah

We are excited for this year because we get to go to Canadas wonderland and Mr.Woods likes computers and we do to so we get to go on the computer alot.Luke speaking my first day was good because we went to the gym and i love the gym we also dident do any thing that was like homework so i am happy that i get to see all my friends again and that i get to meet new people.Elijah speaking my first day was good because i got to see my friends and meet new people.Im looking forward to the rest of grade 5.

10. rasheda
    September 15, 2011 at 4:35 pm (13 years ago)

my first day at school was great.I was so happy to see my old friends again and see some new students in my class.I am looking fowared to alot of things.But the number 1 thing on my list that i am looking forward to is CANADA’S WONDERLAND.I can’t wait to go i want to go to all of the rollercoasters with all of my friends it will be so much fun their.I am also looking forwared to alot of art in mr.woods class i hope i don’t go to a diffrent class on re-originization day.I am having alot of fun in this class mr.woods made me think of school and the classroom in a very diffrent way. This is all i have to say for now BYE!

11. Nabeel
    September 15, 2011 at 5:51 pm (13 years ago)

My first day of school was so fun.We get to go to Wonderland and we can be library leaders.So grade 5 is going to be really fun.

12. Aira
    September 18, 2011 at 3:03 pm (13 years ago)

my first day at school was great because we had art and I love art. The best part was when we had to make the poster I chose art because I love art. I loved it alot thanks for having art at the frist day of school.

THE THINGS I AM LOOKING FOR WORD TO THIS YEAR ARE…

Wonderland

math

art

and having

THE BEST TEACHER!

13. riyam
    September 19, 2011 at 11:22 am (13 years ago)

the first day of school was fun because we had art. I love art. I loved making pictues on the posters and on the name tage that is on our desk right now. tHE THINGS I’m looking forword to are:
    Art,wonderland and history.