How will you remember?

4 Comments on How will you remember?

1. Matthew (Roblox is awsome)
    November 10, 2010 at 8:00 pm (14 years ago)

On Sunday morning my great grandma passed away. Last night i went to her wake. I was sad but happy …. i am sad that she is gone and happy that she’s not in pain anymore and in a better place. I will remember my great grandma on Remembrance Day.

Great Nana – i will always remember you, thank you for all the good times!

Love Matthew

2. Sofia
    November 11, 2010 at 4:34 pm (14 years ago)

HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO

I will always remember when Rememberence day is because i have someone related to me that i haven’t seen for along time, that has braces on his leg because of being in war as a soldier and he walks a bit WEIRD. I personally think that rememberence day is a very serious and solum day.

THE VIDEO.

The video was sad in a way. I usaully hate watching war but i liked that video because in the begginning the soldiers in the video were happy and they weren’t mad, some of them were sad.

Love,
    Sofia.
    Sultani.

.P.S. I love what you have done with the blog nice (y)

BYEBYE.

3. Tyler

I will remember Remembrance Day by wearing a poppy so I can remember the brave people and troops who died in war so that we can have freedom. I will also remember that I was the MC for the Remembrance Day assembly and talked to Sargent Kavanaugh in our Canadian Military. I will also remember that two of my great granddads were in World War 2 and I am very glad that they didn’t die in the war. That is how I will remember on Remembrance Day.

4. Tanya
    November 11, 2010 at 7:46 pm (14 years ago)

This is a sad video. The little boy is probaly telling the soilder that my father is in the war and he is getting hurt. I am happy that my dad and my mom are here with me. Not in the war not anywhere else but with me!