All About Robert Munsch

http://robertmunsch.com/

Check out his website, listen to him read a story…what is your favourite Robert Munsch book?

Do you remember anything special about the book you chose, a memory, when you were read that book or did you just discover one new?

Happy Writing

9 Comments on All About Robert Munsch

1. Ryan
    November 30, 2010 at 7:58 pm (13 years ago)

My favorite Robert munsch book is Put Me in a BOOK! This is my favorite book because, I would want to be in a book one day. I feel connected with this book because the friends are thinking about stragities how to get her out of the book, and another resason I feel connected to this book is because, the book is teaching you to not give up and to keep on trying. Another reason I like put me in a book is because it’s funny, and it was a way that you could relate to the book. I like this book too because I love I mean love this auther. Hope you read the book, and hope you enjoy it as much as me. BYE

2. Becca
    November 30, 2010 at 8:19 pm (13 years ago)

My favourite book is Pigs because it is all about pigs and pigs are my favourite farm animal.The main thing about this book is that no matter what you have to do you have to do it but if you take a shortcut it could mess up like what happened in the book Pigs.

3. Sofia
    November 30, 2010 at 8:20 pm (13 years ago)

HELLO

M y favourite Robert Munsch book is Mortimer because it is funny and cool, I mean i just love the idea of a an ennoying boy. Well I already have ennoying boy in my family actually 2 ennoying boys in my family. This book is related to me because my 2 brothers are really ennoying and my mom hates it when they be ennoying.so yeah thats why I love it. Plus because its really funny from the….

CLANG CLANG RATTLE BING BANG GONNA MAKE MY NOISE ALL DAY and then the mom is like MORTIMER BE QUIET
    LOL
    IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT LOL MEANS IT MEANS LAUGH OUT LOUD.

SO YEAH THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY SO

BYEBYE :p

SOFIA.SULTANI

4. Tanya
    November 30, 2010 at 8:24 pm (13 years ago)

I chose the book “I Have To Go!” I picked this book because this book reminds me of when I was about 3 or 4 years old. I always had to go to the bathroom. I also like this book because it is funny and everytime I read it is really entertaining. That is why I chose the book “I Have To Go!”

5. Matthew coulson
    November 30, 2010 at 8:42 pm (13 years ago)

My favorite book by Robert Munch is Zoom.The reason why I like Zoom is because a boy has a wheel chair and he tells his mom that he wants a new one.So his mom brings him to the store to get a new one.He found one he wants and it has boost packs on it and his mom had no clue that there was boost packs on it.So I don’t want to spoil the book so thats all I will tell you now. So back to telling you why I picked this book.I also picked the book because it is funny and great to read for a book.So thanks for reading my paragraph about my favorite book by Robert Munch.

By:Matthew Coulson
    Sent:November 30 2010
    Closing:Goodbye Everyone!

6. raquel
    November 30, 2010 at 8:55 pm (13 years ago)

Robert Munsch has written lots of books but my favourite one is Mortimer.
    Mortimer is my all time favourite Robert Munsch book because it’s the funniest book I have ever read! This book somehow relates to me because when my sister comes to my room, we wouldn’t stop talking and making noise! We aren’t loud like pots and pans but we are LOUD!
    Mortimer has to be one of my favourite characters in the world! When I read the book for the fisrt time, I wanted to read again, and again and again! If I were Mortimer, I would probably make so much noise that everyone in my neighbourhood could hear me!!!
    Robert Munsch has a lot of great books but I love Mortimer!

7. vanessa
    December 1, 2010 at 4:32 pm (13 years ago)

my FAVOURITE robert munch book is just ONE goal because, it is funny and it is all about a girl who wants to have a hockey rink on the river in her backyard. her name is Ciara. one day ciara goes to her fater and said “A RINK! A RINK! A RINK! a river would be nice i would not have to go all the way accross town to play hockey” “no” said Ciara’s dad the water froze all jaged and the ice is to bumpy! she says the same thing to her mother and sisters.

near the end they say that it was there last chance to win a game that year so ciara’s team did not stop playing!so the ice started floating down the river and knowbody, KNOWBODY noticed exsept for Ciara’s mom so after that everything turned out fine! Ciara scored the last goal and there team won! that is my favourite robert munsch book and my favourite book!!!

8. Selena Almeida
    December 1, 2010 at 8:52 pm (13 years ago)

My favorite Robert Munch book is Mortimer because it is a funny annoying and great book at the same time.I also love this book because it makes me feel like I am listening to my annoying brother all day.I really love the part when Mortimer goes CLANG CLANG RATTLE BING BANG GONNA MAKE MY NOSE ALL DAY!!!I also love the part when his parents call the cops because he is making so much nose.I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH.

9. katherine
    December 1, 2010 at 9:06 pm (13 years ago)

My favourite Robert Munsch book is I HAVE TO GO! It reminds me of when my brother was little he would ALWAYS have to go pee at the strangest times. I LOVE that book so much. I could read that book all day if I had the patience!!! That book is so FUNNY that is the Robert Munsch book I chose!!!!