Your Day with Santa…

Friends,

What a day! Write and an explanation paragraph of your feelings about meeting Santa today. Β We would love to hear your take on seeing Santa, Mrs. Claus and Victor “the Elf” today at Kindree in his transformed workshop. Tell us what you experienced.

24 Comments on Your Day with Santa…

1. Ryan
    December 14, 2010 at 6:53 pm (13 years ago)

I had the best time in the room it was fun, because Santa was funny, and nice we had some lauphs and we got to sing christmas songs then we got presents and got candy canes. After that we asked questins and asked how we found out about how santa gets around the world.But the best thing was that we got saaanta hats. Well that was my day with santa

2. tanyaanand
    December 14, 2010 at 7:31 pm (13 years ago)

Santa

Today I was really exictied to meet Santa even though I don’t belive in him. The elf was really nice and fun to look at! Mrs.Claus she looks familiar but I think I saw her in grade 1. Yea I did see her in grade 1. I don’t know today was the best day ever! asking him questions was fun. That is why I was really exictied today.

By Tanya πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

3. Calvin
    December 14, 2010 at 7:36 pm (13 years ago)

Seeing Santa, Mrs claus and the elf was a big surprise for me today. I wasn’t expecting to see them until the teachers told us that they were coming with gifts for all of the students. Mrs Claus and Victor the elf were handing out gifts. Mine was great! I got a santa hat, a ruler,lots of pens,a note book, a eraser and a glue stick. All these things are perfect for school. This feels like Christmas came early since we all got gifts from Santa. But we all know that Christmas is 11 days away. I was excited seeing Santa today and I can’t wait until Christmas is here!

4. jr mohan
    December 14, 2010 at 7:43 pm (13 years ago)

my feeling today was actually happy but i am very confused about something, the thing i am confused about is that the elf said they travel around the world by different time periods and the other thing he said is that they use a freeze bubble. but today was fun. i wonder where santa is right now?

5. Alia :D
    December 14, 2010 at 7:48 pm (13 years ago)

Today we got to see Santa Claus, I was so exited! I was suprised that they didn’t just got to see the Kindergarten and first grade student. It was very nice that we were able to Santa, his elf, and Mrs. Claus before the holiday, it was very thoughtful to give each kid in the whole school a present. Santa was a very nice man, He let me hug him he was sweet his wife too and his elf cheery! They gave us a Candy cane and a hat for more christmas spirit to top it off! I was really overly exited about seeing Santa today,it was fun singing songs, asking questions, and getting little gifts today.Ps. I can not ever take my Santa hat off I think Im going to wear it in my sleep!! By the way I like the snow, how’d you do that?! – alia 8D

6. tushar16
    December 14, 2010 at 7:50 pm (13 years ago)

What I thought about our day with Santa was that it pretty cool, it was better than last year too. Who I liked the most was of course Santa. I asked him questions like am on the naughty list or does Rudolph’s nose actually glow or do pay the elves. Mrs. Claus didn’t do much except hand Santa’s wish note out to people when they were getting their presents. Some grades got different presents like the grade 1s got a stuffed animal or a wrapped present and grade 4s got a binder full of stuff and the grade 5s (us) got pencils, erasers, a ruler, a hockey puck, duck tape, a note book and other stuff so I thought it was pretty cool. By Tushar.

7. zain khan
    December 14, 2010 at 8:27 pm (13 years ago)

I never saw that room so I didn’t know what to expect I thought it looked really cool to me. Meeting santa was fun I liked it he also gave us presents he gave me a hockey puck a diary a pencil a glue stick a hat a ruler and so much other things. so I believe it was fun to meet santa claus.

8. katherine
    December 14, 2010 at 8:37 pm (13 years ago)

Wwat I loved about it is geting to see the elf (victor) and geting candy canes and hats!!!!! and singing songs. There is nothing else really but I loved today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Becca
    December 14, 2010 at 8:44 pm (13 years ago)

How I felt when I saw Santa Claus well I wasn’t relly excited but when I saw Victor the elf he was kind of goofy that kind of made seeing Santa Claus a little more fun.At the end we all got gifts and I liked the gift but the only bad thing about the gift is that I got a pink notebook in it ):
    so those are my feelings on how I felt meeting Santa claus.

10. selena
    December 14, 2010 at 8:52 pm (13 years ago)

Wow what a day!I had a great day today seeing Santa,Mrs.Claus and Victor the elf.It was awsome geting a chance to actually meet them specially Santa Claus!I really enjoyed meeting them because we got a lots of cool stuff like..a candy can,ruller,funny looking paper clips and much more cool fun stuff!I really loved my time with Santa,Mrs.Claus and Victor the funny goofy elf. It was for sure one of the best days i have ever had!!!!

11. Matthew111
    December 14, 2010 at 9:24 pm (13 years ago)

Meeting santa was a suprise to me because the class and my self got lots of great gifts.The most fun part was metting him he was quite funny saying Jahkubb was on the notty list that was quite funny too.
    Elf:The elf victor was funny also.The part that I liked by the elf was when we where singing he came and sang along with us.
    Santa:The part of santa that i liked was how he told us alot of questions about the North Pole.About the North Pole I have a question how low do you think the coldest is(have fun solving it)
    Presentation:The presentation was very well done by santa joining us for a awossome day at kindree

Thank You for your time to visit and read my blog question……:):):):)

12. Matthew111
    December 14, 2010 at 9:28 pm (13 years ago)

Hi this is Matt talking heres a question…..
    How long ago do you think they invented Christmas

Post your answer at:Mattandchris@edublods.org

Answer: 23 Apr 2008 … How is Christmas invented? … *-The Christmas tree symbolizes the garden of eden,long ago people decorated their trees with apples …

13. Raquel
    December 14, 2010 at 9:43 pm (13 years ago)

Today spending time with Santa was fun!!!It was an awesome experience .
    We got gifts, we sang and we got candy canes. We even got to ask Santa and Victor some questions. The room was very nice decorated, we could feel the Christmas spirit in there.
    In grade 5 we don’t really believe in Santa anymore but today was impossible not too.
    Seeing Santa today reminded me of when I was in grade 1. My class went outside, over the bridge and we saw Santa. It was so nice to see him again.
    When I go to the malls and I see a lot of little kids lining up with their parents I think to myself that I’m big and that is not for me anymore. You know… seating on Santa’s lap and take a picture with him. Today seeing Santa and being around him I felt totally diferent, I felt like a little kid again.
    No matter how big/old we are inside us it will always be a space that will make us feel like a little one when things like this happens.

What else can I say? It was fantastic and I had such a great time today!

14. Tyler
    December 15, 2010 at 8:16 am (13 years ago)

Meeting Santa was really cool. When I was walking toward the room, I saw a big elf dancing in the hallway. I was kind of confused at the sight. When we got into the room, I saw Santa sitting on a couch. We got to ask him questions and he answered them. Some of the answers were confusing, like “we use a time bubble to freeze time” I mean, where would you get a time bubble from?! Then we sang Christmas songs and while we were singing, Victor the elf was dancing very crazily at the back of the room. That made me chuckle. At the end it was fun because Santa, Mrs.Claus and Victor handed out candy canes, hats, Santa’s Wish List and gift bags. Out of all of the fun I had, I conclude that it was fun and confusing in a way that made me laugh.

15. jahkubb
    December 15, 2010 at 8:37 am (13 years ago)

It was the best day ever,
    when I first looked in the room I saw santa sitting on the chair and his beard was looooooong. I got to sit beside santa and then I got a hat and candy cane.
    Then as we were leaving we all got a gift bag.
    That is my BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

bye,bye.

16. Ahkash
    December 15, 2010 at 8:47 am (13 years ago)

I was ok because this happened a long time a go in grade one or kindergarten I don’t remeber, so it was good to see santa come back,

17. vanessarose
    December 15, 2010 at 4:18 pm (13 years ago)

my fellings into seeing santa are… happy and annoyed! when i heard on the anoucements that someone speacial is coming to our school i was excited!then when i figured it out that it was santa i was really MAD! so after i saw everyone getting hats and things from santa i was happy again. but it wasn’t just for that reason i rememberd that christmas is not about the presents and toys you get, it is about friendship and family and getting together.

so those were my feelings about seeing santa!!!!

vanessa:D

18. Jacob No
    December 15, 2010 at 4:25 pm (13 years ago)

I had a blast at Santa’s work shop! But I asked my mom if Santa was real and she told me that Santa’s sperit is real. ST Nicoles gave presents to all of the girls and boys that had nothing.

19. Maitri
    December 15, 2010 at 4:43 pm (13 years ago)

Today was the best day ever.It was sooo fun meeting santa.We did so many things.First when we went inside they gave out the santa hat but the one that I got was too big.Then Victor and Santa gave out the delicious candy canes.They were so minty, they refreshed my whole mouth.Then We sang Santa’s popular songs like “rudolph the red nose reindeer”. Then was the tricky part for santa because we tarted asking such tricky quetions that Santa couldn’t answer them. Then for Santa to end it of,he gave us a christmast present that had stationary in it.Even if meeting him was fun it wouldn’t be the same like kindergarten because in kindergarten we believe in santa and now we don’t.But still meeting santa was great.

20. Sofia
    December 15, 2010 at 6:59 pm (13 years ago)

HEEEEEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS HOMEWORK IS BECAUSE IF THE OTHER HOMEWORK OF MINE WITCH WAS GREAT DID’NT COME UP.

So i had a great day with Santa i loved it when victor was singing and then started to ring his bells huhhuhuh good times,good times. I really wanted to meet santa i think the citytv would of loved it if i was on the tv. Plus im wondering why Santa Claus did’nt come last year to the school.I WONDER WHY, but anyways it was real fun i got a hannah montana diary i cant beleive Santa knew i like HANNAH MONTANA . Its cool but i should of brang the new style of how santa claus should dress i think he would like the new style i made i think we should of gave it exspecaily because of the nose ring. Well it was really fun meeting him it was very exciting and i almost thought that i would’nt meet him.

well thats all i got to say BYEBYE

Love your student who loves christmas,

Sofia.
    Sultani

21. Mohammad
    December 15, 2010 at 10:10 pm (13 years ago)

Miss u a lot Mr.Woods. Maybe I will come visit Kindree sometime.

I am Mohammad who was in your class last year.

22. thomaslandry
    December 15, 2010 at 10:39 pm (13 years ago)

I had a good time with Santa. He gave me a santa hat and early presents. I hope I am not on the naughty list. I had a Question for santa but we ran out of time. Today was cool being in that room. Santa was funny nice and exciting I got the candycane I wanted without trading that was awsome and Christmas is almost here yeah!!!! That means there is a break from school. It is close Christmas is close can’t wait and Santa brought his main elf Victor it was cool bye.

23. Adi
    December 15, 2010 at 11:02 pm (13 years ago)

Mr. Woods, is there are other work besides blog homework, that I can do here in India? Maybe assigned math pages? Please can you write what I need to do, on my blog.

24. imranalli
    January 2, 2011 at 6:36 pm (13 years ago)

Seeing santa brings out the holyday spirits because you know christmas is ridht aroud the corner.victor the elf said that santa has a time bubble that he uses to stop time and hand out the presents on time. I realy belive in santa but seeing him makes me feel festiv is a time when every one is happy and it is a time for familys and friends to get to gether witch I realy look fowerd to.