Are we ready?

Are we ready? Write a short paragraph, poem,alarm
top ten list etc., explaining why you and ur
friends and peers are ready to make the
next step in your educational careers and
head to Middle school. What skills have
you gained while at kindree both socially and
in your schooling that will allow to welcome
the new you next year. Inspire us and make us think.
We can’t wait….

20 Comments on Are we ready?

1. melisa brada
    May 26, 2011 at 4:33 pm (13 years ago)

I am happy to make a next spet because I feel like I am older and can do an thing because I am older like do an thing and I can say what i need to say more then once. I am good at caring and every school I go to like next year I will do my best in caring and being nice to every one too that is all I have to say bye bye.

By: Melisa Brada!!! 🙂

2. maya
    May 26, 2011 at 4:43 pm (13 years ago)

i think that i am ready to go to middle school beacuse i have had five years of learning and iam ready for another. this is beacuse in grade six you learn the same things but a little more complicated. if i have learned the basics i can learn the little more challanging mitereal too. also the other way i am ready is that i’m good with meeting new people and adapting. in middle school you will be in a class with people that you don’t know. this will make learning a bit more chalanging but i’m ready.

by,
    Hockeymaya

3. Raquel
    May 26, 2011 at 5:04 pm (13 years ago)

I THINK I CAN! I THINK I CAN! I THINK I CAN! I THINK I CAN!

I think I’m ready to move on to Middle school next year. I feel as if it is a new step in life and all of us are going to achieve. I’m ready to move on and let out my inner self. I know that I will be okay because I’m going to be with my friends and I’ll be with really good people. I will get news friends, join more activities and just…Have FUN! I have done a lot of fun and interesting things at Kindree. For example, joining Walk Squad and P.A.L.S. have been fun! For a fact, I will never forget Kindree. Anyway, I’m also really excited to move up next year. I have gotten good grades, (I hope that stays in place!)I’ve joined a lot of things like sports and clubs (I want to that next year too!) and I would like to make as many great friends next year as I did this year! On the other hand, I’m a little nervous for next year because we are going to be like the kindergartens again! We were the oldest students in the school and now we are going to turn into the youngest!
    This is a really big change for all of us but in my opinion, everyone is going to have a great next year. I almost guarantee that I will have a BLAST!

-Raquel 🙂 😀 😛 😉 8)

4. vanessarose
    May 26, 2011 at 5:15 pm (13 years ago)

top 10 list!
    the skills i have gained scocially and in my schooling are…

1.I can right a longer story
    2.I can right a speach
    3.better at volyball
    4.stronger (mentaly)
    5.better at throwing
    6.I can run longer for cross country
    7.I can draw better than at the begining of the year
    8.understanding better
    9.better at blog work
    10.I can type faster

that is my top 10 things! 😀

5. sofia101
    May 26, 2011 at 5:26 pm (13 years ago)

HELLO!!!

We Are Ready To Take The Next Step To Middle School Because We Are All So Excited To Take Our Next Step To A New Education Experience.
    We had Intermerials But Not The Competitive Kind And Were Going To Go To A Competitive Place where it is friendly but it’s a competitive Place.
    We Went through elementary school and now it’s time to move on to middle school! Then to High School than to collage or univercity I Hope 😛 lol!
    We have been waiting so long for the moment and it is coming to us soon so get ready learn and work!!!!

BYE!

Love,
    Sofia.Sultani!!!
    😀

6. Tanya
    May 26, 2011 at 5:55 pm (13 years ago)

1) I feel that Kindree will make a huge impact next year in lisgar because in Kindree we have a moto C.A.R.E.S! In Lisgar they have roary.

2) Mr.Woods has really prepared us for next year. Kindree’s trade 5 assemblies always prepare for the future. In health Mr.Coarcran has shown us ways we are going to grow up. He shows us the ways our body will change and develop.

3) in our learning Mr.Woods always tell us how we should be democratic person and how we should have a democratic community. He also tell us we should change ourselves.

4) Students in Kindree teach not just us kids. They also teach teachers different things that they may not know how to do.

5) Every teacher in Kindree teaches you many different leadership qualities, this will help anyone who is going to a middle school from Kindree. All of the staff tell you how to grow up as a great person.

6) Lastly I would like to say all the staff in Kindree are doing a great job keeping us Kindree students educated people. I would always want to come back to Kindree.

By: Tanya Anand g2g 2 Kumon Bye 😀 😉 8) 🙂 😛

7. Selena Almeida
    May 26, 2011 at 8:15 pm (13 years ago)

I am ready for middle school because I am going to meet new peaple have new friends and even have a new teacher.WOW!!! that’s a big change for me expecily because i am not going to go to Lisgar were most of my friends are going to be.It is probubly going to be a hole diferent world there since I am not with any friends that I know from Kindree.But the part I like alot about going to middle school is that I GET A LOCKER!!!Alot of people I know have been so exited because there geting a locker in middle school as well.But I am kind of sad in a way as well because I am not going to be in Mr.Woods class anymore plus I am not going to be in the same school as my best friend Katherine goes to.I am mostly exited because I am probubly going to make friends in no time at my new school.Well that’s all for today see yah!!!!!!!

8. Tushar
    May 26, 2011 at 8:36 pm (13 years ago)

The top ten things I have learned this year at Kindree are:
    – We have done a lot of drama so I think I improved my drama mark!

– I’ve made a lot of friends than I did last year.

– I have gotten better at sports and I am a faster runner which will help me with track and field next year.

– I have learned more about technology this year which will definitely help me out next year.

– I’ve definitely participated more than I ever have this year than I have in any other school year.

– I have put in a big amount of effort in gym class so I could get a better grade.

– Brandon, Anuj and I are going to play the guitar in the talent show.

– Music has been more fun this year because we’ve been able to bring in our own musical instruments.

– We are going to run play day and all the games.

– I have gotten more responsible over the school year.

Those are the top ten things I have accomplished this year!

9. Tyler
    May 26, 2011 at 8:37 pm (13 years ago)

We’ve waited five grades, and now to move on
    We’re going to middle school; elementary school is gone
    We’ve learned a lot and worked all year
    We made lots of friends and worked with a peer
    We’ve used the computers countless times
    And in music, we’ve used the wind chimes
    The knowledge is up there, right up in our brains
    Whether it’s snowy, foggy or if it rains
    We’ll keep that knowledge for forever
    We’re good at reading books, cover to cover
    We learned blogging was fun
    We can’t stop now that we’ve begun
    We’re going to a new school. Hooray! Wahoo!
    We’ve learned lots of French words such as “Nous”
    Nothing can stop us from learning more
    Because we don’t consider learning a chore.
    WE ARE READY FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!

10. Becca
    May 26, 2011 at 8:41 pm (13 years ago)

Going to middle school next will be a whole new experience because I’ve been growing up with my present class mates ever since I’ve been in school. Going to a new school makes us all nervous but also excited to transfer to a different school. I’ve learned at this school to be as a best and hard worker as i can doing my homework and being as friendly as possible with my friends.Next year will be exciting as we get to meet new teachers and new students from other schools.Next year I will be trying to do more intramurals and other clubs not available at this school so that I can learn new things and do new things.

11. jacobno
    May 26, 2011 at 8:47 pm (13 years ago)

The top ten things I learned at kindree to get me started for Lisgar is
    1. Keep your desk neat. If you don’t keep you desk neat you won’t know where you books are.
    2. Going to different classes on time. You should go to different classes on time because if you late you don’t know what’s happening.
    3. I made my own blog to share my own ideas and to add links and games. 166 people went on my blog!!!
    4. Getting homework done on time. Getting homework done on time is important because if you don’t you might
    5. Don’t fight with friends and other people. If you fight with someone and a teacher catches you (even though you’re not subplots to fight) and you are injured you can and will still go to the principal and get a detention.
    6. My teacher made this blog to let me and my classmates to do the work online and to share are ideas.
    7. Kindree taught me a lot of sports and other things like choir, DPA, health and French.
    8. Kindree also celebrates different coulters.
    9. Kindree teachers help us by saying help if you need it. Also different languages like French.
    10. Kindree reminds you to bring your agenda to school every day so you know what you need for the next day. Your agenda is like a paper I phone.
    🙂 😛 🙂 😛

12. katherinebaldock
    May 26, 2011 at 9:08 pm (13 years ago)

We are ready to make the next step because we need to grow and part of growing is new experiences and we need to have new experinces to learn more about our world I think i am ready because i got experinces from kindree and now i am ready for the experinces lisgar has to offer, friends and teachers!!! But most of all I am ready to find other people in this world that are like me.

13. Matthew Coulson
    May 26, 2011 at 10:19 pm (13 years ago)

Step:1 Keep your desk clean

Im am ready to go to Lisgar because I try hard to keep my desk,work and agenda neat and tidy.The reason why I said neat and tidy is because if your desk or agenda is not signed DETENTION.Yes I said it detention.You would not want to be in detention because you would have to write lines saying(I will always get my agenda signed)100 times
    Yup 100.So you people Always get your agenda Signed.

Step:2

Every day in Lisgar you have to bring your books and binders to every single class you go to.Lets just say you are an astronaut You would have to bring you oxygen tank and Helmet and also a… Camera but remember to put film in it or Your on your own.Back to the Lisgar thing ok so also when your in Lisgar you forget your pencil or pen you would have to stay in for recess witch is your only 1 recess.

Ok that’s all for today see you next time on

All About Us

Sincerely:Matthew Coulson 🙂 😀

14. jr mohan
    May 27, 2011 at 8:00 am (13 years ago)

YES I AM GOIN TO MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!……………but i am going to miss kindree, i mean kindree is also going to make its next step in becoming a better school and i kind of want to see it grow too.. with my life at kindree almost going every day it kind of fells sad that i have to go from my school wait no my second home. im also going to miss my friends because they have been with me from the start and they are a second family to me i mean we watch each others backs. so i am kinda sad that we have to go to a nother school but i think that i am ready to gooooo …. in a month or to i guess i will be ready to goooooooo!

15. jr mohan
    May 27, 2011 at 8:06 am (13 years ago)

mr woods thanks for getting us ready for grade 6 thanks to thanks to infinity ∞

16. glignor aka anuj
    May 27, 2011 at 8:55 pm (13 years ago)

Lisgar here I come! I think I am ready for middle school
    because…

1.I always bringing my agenda

2.I always complete my homework

3.I’m always early to school so I’ll never be late.

I try my best to be neat and tidy but we all have our flaws, good thing I have friends like Ryan who help me out with my desk every once in a while.
    Some things I’ve learned from K.P.S that will help me out at Lisgar are…

How to use various computer programs ex. Movie maker , Adobe Photoshop, e.t.c .

How to make my own blog.

well, bye CU at the FUN DAY

17. imranalli
    May 28, 2011 at 7:07 pm (13 years ago)

here yes. Being on time for school will help me be on time for class. you also nead to have all your books with you at all times because you are only aloud to go to your bags at lunch and at the end of the dayI think that I am ready for middle school because I have had 5 years of learning. I am ready for grade 6 because I have a clean desk and that will be important for next year because I will have a locker and that is a gr 6 desk. also we have waited 7 years to go to lisgar and it is finaly .

18. zain khan
    May 29, 2011 at 12:36 pm (13 years ago)

I cant wait to go to to Middle school next year. I have learned a lot in kindree but now I am going to get 7 different classes and I will learn the same things but it will be harder. For five years I have learned a lot but now I will go to a school where the teachers are more strict and I get homework every day , I am kind of nervous but I am still exited to go to lisgar.

19. imranalli
    May 29, 2011 at 7:51 pm (13 years ago)

I think that I am ready for middle school because I have had 5 years of learning. I am ready for grade 6 because I have a clean desk and that will be important for next year because I will have a locker and that is like a grade 6 desk. Also, we have waited 7 years to go to lisgar and it is finally here. I am excited! Being on time for school will help me be on time for class. You also nead to have all your books with you at all times because you are only allowed to go to your bags at lunch and at the end of the day. I am really looking forward to starting middle school. It will be a great chance for me to make more friends and do the best I can in school.

20. manum
    May 30, 2011 at 4:59 pm (13 years ago)

I think I am ready to make my next’s step to middle school because now

1: I understand math more, like getting the hang of it
    2: better at sprots.
    3: better at throwing
    4: better at catching.
    5: better at learning.
    6: great and being kind.
    7: good at understanding.
    8: good at reading.
    9: better at art.
    10: better at being organization.

by manum