Spirit Day tomorrow–“E” for Excellence

Tomorrow is “E” for Excellence.    You can listen here: excellence

A: Bring in a certificate, Winits,  a trophy or a picture of an achievement that you are really proud of.

B: Include in your writing Write about this event, it can be very small in detail but something that you were very proud of achieving and tell us about it.  Explain to us in a detailed paragraph.

a:  What was it and why was it so important to you.

b: What emotions did you have going through you before, during and after your excellence moment happened.

c: Please remember to have a good/catchy opening sentence to your paragraph and an interesting closing sentence.

10 Comments on Spirit Day tomorrow–“E” for Excellence

1. KIRTHAN
    October 5, 2011 at 4:52 pm (13 years ago)

What I am awesomely proud about is when I got an award for winning in mini golf I got the award when I was seven in Dominican Republic.I was really really happy when I got the award.

2. sakshi
    October 5, 2011 at 5:34 pm (13 years ago)

Let me tell you about my dance medal!
    On April 9th 2011 I danced on stage with some of my friends Ananya was there too and from our teacher we all got a medal. on that medal said the place we did it the date and our teacher’s name it also had a orange strap. Now that you know about my medal let me tell you about my cross country certificate. Last year we practiced for the cross country run it was so tiring. When we went there and ran the 2.5 metre run it wasn’t that tiring. After I finished I thought that it was all a dream. After one day we got our certificate and two winnits one for therunning team and one for cross country. I was so happy when I got my certificate and winnits. that is what you need to know about my medal and certificate

3. Ananya
    October 5, 2011 at 5:40 pm (13 years ago)

Now I will tell you about all the awards I got For showing Excellence.

I got a trophy for a dance I did. It was really important to me because that was my first trophy I got and I was only 6 years old. First, I was really nervous because that’s the first dance I ever did and after it was over I was really proud for what I did. My mom encouraged me to do a dance.

I also got a medal for a play/dance I did. I wasn’t that scared because I was doing it with my friends. Over 1000 people were watching us…

The last thing is we get a certificate with win nets every year at school for all the achievements we got all year like the Terry Fox run, P.A.L.S., Walk Squad, etc… I really like the colorful winits that say C.A.R.E.S. on them…

These are all of the things about my “Excellence Spirit Day “paragraph.

4. Ariq
    October 6, 2011 at 4:52 pm (13 years ago)

An award i’m very proud of is my award i got for playing quidij .The quidij award is a winit that is purple and golden .I got the quidij award for being a competiter .Although my team (grifindor) did not win the quidij playoffs i’m still very proud of getting the award .Me and my team was very sad to loose and we lost against slythrin and slytherin was the team that won the playoffs .I am very happy about achieving this award

5. Raafiah
    October 6, 2011 at 5:30 pm (13 years ago)

I got a certificate of compelting islamic class and I was so happy to get my csrtificate.

I also got certtificates at school. They also have win nets on my school certificates and they do look so nice….. It’s all the activetys in the school.

This is all for “E”,exellence.

6. hala
    October 6, 2011 at 5:31 pm (13 years ago)

im proud of my g4 term 3 report card. im proud of it because i got all a’s and only 1 b+. im also proud cause in term 1 and 2 i got c on art and a b on gym but now i got all a’s and a b+

7. elijah
    October 6, 2011 at 5:35 pm (13 years ago)

MY excellence is win in the quidictch award.The guiditch award is excellence because my team be a team so we made the it to the finals and we vs a rival and it was close game and my team beat them by three points that’s why quidicth is my excellence

8. nabeel
    October 6, 2011 at 5:46 pm (13 years ago)

I won a trophy when I was 4 years old in running.I really liked it because it was my very first trophy so I kept it safe.

9. Ryan
    October 6, 2011 at 6:35 pm (13 years ago)

One time I won a trophy in soccer we lost against the red so they so they came in first please so we got a smaller trophy but I got a trophy so I am happy

10. luke
    October 6, 2011 at 7:44 pm (13 years ago)

the award im going to talk a bout is my Quidditch award this was my first ribbon award in my life and it means alot to me cause people cheer me on and i never new anything about harry potter accept he has glasses.