What I am Excited About

excitementPlease write a minimum of 6 sentences outlining and telling us anything and everything that you are excited about. Please include a catchy first sentence and a solid closing sentence. We can’t wait to read about what you are interested and excited about either things that you are involved with now or in the near future.

21 Comments on What I am Excited About

1. viduni
    April 26, 2013 at 9:13 pm (11 years ago)

Excitement in my life is probably different then yours but that doesn’t mean that my life isn’t full of excitement. In class we are reading a book named Wonder. The book is by R.J. August Pullman (the main character) was born with a facial deformity that prevented him from going to a mainstream school—until now. He’s about to start 5th grade at Beecher Prep, and if you’ve ever been the new kid then you know how hard that can be. The thing is Auggie’s just an ordinary kid, with an extraordinary face. But can he convince his new classmates that he’s just like them, despite appearances? I can’t wait to find out what happens next. In the book he says ” I won’t describe what I look like. Whatever you’re thinking, it’s probably worse.” I can’t wait to find out what happens next in the book. I can’t wait until this Sunday. I am going to Don Bosco Catholic Secondary School with my family friends to do a dance. Our teacher Upeka Gangodawila started to teach us this dance last month. Next Wednesday is our last skating session. We are going to have a longer fun skate and the skating instructor said we will put on music. I’m looking forward to when we go to Canada’s Wonderland. It’s going to be so much fun. We are allowed to go on any rides including the water rides like the Barracuda Blaster, Body Blast, Lazy River, Riptide Racer, Super Soaker, and many more. It’s going to be so much fun. The end of the year is almost here and the Talent Show is getting closer and closer. Me and my friends are thinking of singing a song and doing a dance to a song. I’m going to miss Kindree so much when we go to Lisgar next year. Lisgar is not that bad, I have heard that it’s a great school. It’s so exciting we are going to be in middle school next year. Also on June 1st there is is a celebration in the celebration square in Toronto. The celebration is called Buddha’s Birthday Celebration. It is hosted by two temples in Toronto. In May at Erindale Secondary School there is a intentional language “ show”. What my class is doing a speech on why we learn Sinhala (my language). In another few months I get to do the RCM piano exam for leave three. My piano teacher said that I only need to learn a few more songs and the rest of my scales. These are only some of the things that I am excited about. In your life you may think that all this stuff that I am excited for is really boring, but everyone’s life is not the same.

2. batman26618
    April 26, 2013 at 9:47 pm (11 years ago)

I am excited about getting my new game NHL 13.I just started playing it and I had a lot of fun play. The cool things about are that it has all my favourite teams and player. The other stuff that is good about it is that I can play with all my friends.One of my favourite things is that I can make my own team and clubs. That’s some thing I am excited about and I think you should check it out

3. kaileyfrost
    April 28, 2013 at 9:12 am (11 years ago)

I was excited for my dance compition. It already past but I will still tell you about it and why I was excited.I usually get excited for my dance compitions because of all the bright lights and the loud music and all the pressure that starts to rise before getting on stage and doing the best we can.Then when we won I always love seeing the tears in are teachers eyes for winning the grand prize.It is also my passion so even though I was sick it is still such a great experince for me and my dance team.

4. Kyla
    April 28, 2013 at 4:50 pm (11 years ago)

I am really exited about going to Lisgar, Canada’s Wonderland, the last day of school, and summer vacation. Well I am exited about these things to.I can’t wait. On summer vacation I am going to my dad’s baseball games and I am really exited. I am exited to go to Canada’s Wonderland because I have never been there before. I’m exited for the last day of school because it will be so much fun. I’m exited about going to Lisgar because I will finally be in middle school. These are the things that I’m exited about.

5. yashviparmar
    April 28, 2013 at 5:08 pm (11 years ago)

exciting things are always happening, one of the exciting things are ….going camping this summer! this year I am going camping with a lot of my friends.that is the reason I am excited.I also found out it is going to take place on my birthday, that just makes it double exciting!Camping has always been fun.One of my favourite things are going biking last year I was biking I was biking with my family friends and they were around 20.So we saw a ice cream shop so we got the best strawberry ice cream ever!The other thing I am excited about is my dance program It isn`t a big performance though.I am just excited to show my family my dance and I have practicing for a very long time.Even though it is not a very big dance in a big place ,I am still so excited to perform and show my family my dance but I just can`t wait until June 7th!Those are the two things I am excited about the most .There are still more things I am excited about like skating on Wednesday,wonderland and the blog game!Exciting things are the best feeling I get!
    -Yashvi

6. bavita
    April 28, 2013 at 6:20 pm (11 years ago)

I am excited about my birthday because I will get gifts and at school I got to wear a beautiful dress. But what I’m really excited about is that I’m 11 years old. I feel alot taller than my younger sister because she is always taller than me. I don’t have alot to talk about because I wasn’t excited over the weekend I was happy

7. Om
    April 28, 2013 at 7:00 pm (11 years ago)

Wonderland that’s what i am excited about. I can’t wait to go on the Leviathan and the behemoth and I can’t wait to go on the water rides. I also am excited to play soccer in the summer and also i am excited for the summer so we can go for a bike ride and play in the backyard everyday. Another thing i am excited for is the Toronto maple leafs wining the Stanley cup. Oh i forgot one more thing i am excited to learn more origami and i am excited to get new Lego. I am excited for the weather to get warmer.

8. kindreebrady
    April 28, 2013 at 7:15 pm (11 years ago)

I am excited about going to Canada’s Wonderland on opening day. I like going on all the rollercoasters. My family is going to renew our season passes. There is a movie in the park and it is about sea monster. Last year’s movie was about DINOSAURS!!!!! On June 11 me and my class are going to Canada’s Wonderland and I know it will be fun.

9. farahhabibi
    April 28, 2013 at 7:16 pm (11 years ago)

My life is filled with excitment and full of adventures,my life excitments may be very boring and maybe who have already been through these excitments. The first thing i’m excited for is to get my cast off, anyways i’m going to the docters on Wednesday May 1st. once I the cast will be off I will be very happy because i’m itching very much and feel like ripping it off, but only 3 more days until I will get my cast off. My other excitment is that my sister’s b-day is on 29th April and we are having a birthday party for her and she does not know that and i’m trying my best not to tell her. She will call some of her friends over and I will too, just so I don’t sit there until 3-4 hrs. My cousin’s are coming back next month and I cannot wait til they come because it feels empty without them. In may I think we will be going on a trip, not the whole class but only the “Fitness Friends” people. Our fitness friends couch is a very sweet, responsible, caring, respecting couch/teacher. The most amazing thing is that we can bring in our own lunches or we can order pizza and it’s for free. The whole trip is for free. The other thing i’m very very excited is for the Canada’s Wonderland trip. I’m going for the 1st time to wonderland. Maybe i will be going on some of the scary rides. I can’t wait till next Sunday because we will be visiting our dad’s friend because their kids are our friends, we always play with them and share our neat and good exciting thoughts. Their smallest kid is so cute ans chubby, he always loves when we gather around him and play cards or puzzles that he loves. I am excited for the new electronic that is going to be mine and my big sister’s, we are getting maybe an ipad or an ipod or maybe an blackberry playbook. I am really excited for next year because we will be going into middle school. Lisgar Middle School is a very nice school because my big sister is in Lisgar this year but this is her last term at Lisgar. I am excited for the ending of a book called “A Dog and His Girl Mysteries” “Play Dead”. By:Jane B. Mason and Sarah Hines Stephens. A dog and his girl show how six legs are better than two in this brand new mystery series!When Dodge, a German shepherd police dog, finds himself retired after an accident leaves him deaf in one ear, he’s lucky to be adopted by the perfect family. Twelve-year-old Cassie Sullivan, his girl, smells almost as good as a dog, and gets her nose for sleuthing from her police chief mom and coroner dad. Cassie is smart and quick on her feet, and doesn’t mind breaking a couple rules to get to the bottom of a mystery. Dodge has forty-two dog years of experience solving crime, as well as a great network of other four-legged colleagues when he needs more intel.When Verdel Ward, the richest man in town, goes missing, it seems like everyone from the mayor to the housekeeper wants his fortune, which he’s left behind with no will. But Cassie and Dodge can smell a mystery from a mile away, and can’t help wondering why a miser would go swimming in a dangerous cove, what’s up with the suspicious fiancee, who’s been sneaking around the mansion, and where a twin brother has come from. It is an amazing and a interesting novel to read. The book started out a little confusing until I figured out the dog was telling the story. Then the girl told the story in the 2nd chapter. Once I conquered the format…I couldn’t put the book down. I can’t wait for book 2 in the series. I have many twists and turns in my life and some exciting and some boring things in my life that I always never thought they would come out this way. My life is filled with exciting things that I never thought that would be this exciting. In this paragraph I have chosen some of the things that I think are fantastic and exciting. Till next time see ya!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 bye bye

__________________
    Farah.H

10. katy3309
    April 28, 2013 at 9:36 pm (11 years ago)

There is excitement in my life everyday! It is just so much fun to experience it because I might not be able to do it again. In the summer my mom will be signing me up for dance classes. This excitement is building up, because my friends are taking dance classes too. Therefore, we´ll have something in common to talk about. I would really like to learn how to dance because I suck at it doing all those spins and splits. I believe it would be much more fun when I take enough classes and get better at it, then I would be able to compete with other people and hopefully, win more medals and trophies.

Another thing I am excited about, is my planned school trip to Canada Wonderland at the end of the school year. It will be a lot of fun, hanging out with all my friends, and going on all the rides and even getting wet at the water park. I´m so afraid of going on the Behemoth and the Leviathan rides but I believe I will conquer my fears.

There is a book called Wonder that we are reading in class – it is very interesting! It´s about a boy whose face is deformed and some boys who are teasing him and saying bad things about him. Nobody deserves to be treated like that not even in a book. There is a lot more things I am excited about and there is a lot more exciting things in my life that will come up and I certainly can´t wait to experience them.

11. trad
    April 29, 2013 at 8:45 am (11 years ago)

I am excited that the leafs made the playoffs. There going to face Boston in the firstround hopefully they beat them. It is excited because I have never seen the leafs play in the playoffs. Another thing that I am excited for is the minecraft update 0.7.0 for the ipad. The new features there going to add is buckets, multiplayer online so you can play with your friends online and on servers, and maybe caves so theres no more drilling holes in the ground. You can go on a ADVENTURE!!

12. rachel
    April 29, 2013 at 9:26 am (11 years ago)

There are allot of things that I am excited for this year. I am excited for going to Canada’s Wonderland because it will be my first time going here. I am also very excited about doing soccer this year, with my brother being the assistant coach. It is exciting that at the end of the year for my gymnastices I do a little compation. I am excited about going to camp,I can do so much there like play forest games. I have two recitels comeing up for dance, the dances are great! I am really excited that my dad is puting fire pit in my backyard and next summer wew are getting a trampoline! There is so much, but this is what I am really excited for.

13. kindreehafsa
    April 29, 2013 at 9:27 am (11 years ago)

I am exited about going to canada’s wonderland , skating,mother’s day and lot’s more.but most of all i am exited for mother’s day because i love mother’s day and summer vacations will be totally fun because i’m going to if u r guessing paris yes i am it will be so fun and other things will be fun to ok so bye see u l8er!:)

14. Amrita
    April 29, 2013 at 9:45 am (11 years ago)

Exciting things always happen. One thing that I am excited about is.. going to Canadas Wonderland. There are many cool rides there like the Leviathan. I think we will be visiting on June 13th, I can’t wait to go with all my awesome friends:)
    One other thing I am excited about is to know what happens at the end of Wonder. The author is R.J. August Pullman. One thing I found really cool is that the author made him self the main character in the story. The book is really interesting so far!!! These are all the things I am excited about!!

15. Souvik
    April 29, 2013 at 7:18 pm (11 years ago)

I am excited about my cruse to the Bruce peninsula. We will drive their and then take a cruse ship around the 3000 islands. This trip is scheduled on June 30 so just after the last day of school. Then a few days earlier we are going on a class trip to Canada’s Wonderland, it must be fun because it will be my first time to this place. I am going to go on the leviathan and the behemoth over and over again. I am excited for the summer so that my parents will take me to bike trails and so that we can go to parks and play catch. Also excited about going to family friend’s homes and going to the park with them. Excited on enjoying school and learning and having numerous learning experiences. Overall, everyday will be fun and enjoyable.

16. aleem
    April 30, 2013 at 5:59 pm (11 years ago)

I am excited about a lot of things in my life and I am looking forward to it. First, the weather is getting warmer which means I get to spend a lot of time riding my bike, swimming, playing Basketball, planting the garden, help my dad fix the car, wash the car, cutting the grass and a lot of outdoor activities. My next adventure is going to Canada’s Wonderland because it is my favorite park and I love the rides. I am excited also because all of my friends are going on the trip. Another thing I am excited about is going skating and jump rope for heart. I also have a family trip to America planned for the summer that I am thrilled about. Also, I am eager to go to my new school which is Lisgar Middle School. Lastly, I am really looking forward to my religious holiday because I get lots of presents and get to spend time with my entire family.

17. chrismyrox
    May 1, 2013 at 5:03 pm (11 years ago)

Excitement is one of the many feelings that make up kids childhoods. What I’m excited about is to see the results of the tompken waiting list. If I get in to tompken I would be really happy to be working in a smarter environment. I would all so try to straight A’s for the entire three years I might be there. I can also make new friends and learn stuff I didn’t know about. So that’s what I am excited about now.

18. tasmiah
    May 2, 2013 at 7:40 pm (11 years ago)

Excitment is something that is very common in my life compared to this crazy world of ours.I am excited about the school talent show i just love participating in school activities and expiriencing new things ahead of my fututre.I am also excited about summer it is the time of year where u can go to the pool or have an ice-cream and finally have some fun underneath the sun.Plus there is more excitment ahead of me bacause this year the entire grade 5s are going to canadas wonderland.This is going to be my first time going to canadas wonderland and i am sure it is going to be breathtaking.
    You will get excitment anywhere u go but all i know is that i am lucky to be this fortunate!!!
    🙂

19. kindreeeman
    May 8, 2013 at 1:56 pm (11 years ago)

I am excited about going to a cottage. Because me and my cousines go swimming there and we go to beachs there and go on long walks. Most om the why to the cottage we see farms,horuses,cows and a lot more stuff. That is why i am excted to go to the cottage

20. sonia18
    May 21, 2013 at 10:11 am (11 years ago)

Exiting things are every where…. Somethng I am exited for is going tolisagr. I’m going to miss kindree,but I can’t wait to go on all the feild trips, meeting all the teachers, meeting new friends and so much more! There are so manny things that could happen. Lisgar could be so much fun and exiting, I can’t wait to go and explore and go look at all the classrooms. I am totally going to miss all the teachers
    the younger students that I know. But I will come back and visit kindree, the teachers are so nice and kind and amazing. I am going to miss kindree. There could be so manny cool and fun exiting things to do at lisgar!!!! 🙂

21. jenniferfan
    May 22, 2013 at 3:59 pm (11 years ago)

What I’am excited about is the field trip for people that joined fitness friends to Steven Lewis Secondary School. We’re gonna go on bouncy castles, play wheelchair basketball and so much more!I can’t wait!