What I am Excited About!

excitementPlease write a minimum of 6 sentences outlining and telling us anything and everything that you are excited about. Please include a catchy first sentence and a solid closing sentence. We can’t wait to read about what you are interested and excited about either things that you are involved with now or in the near future.

22 Comments on What I am Excited About!

1. Keonsimmons
    May 15, 2012 at 9:15 pm (12 years ago)

I am exited about what I’m going to do in the summer.

I am exited about going to Olympia.

I am exited about report cards.

I am exited about NBA Playoffs.

I am exited about my sisters BIRTHDAY !

I am exited about starting a new Basketball season

I am exited about the summer.

2. nabeel
    May 16, 2012 at 9:58 am (12 years ago)

I am excited about going to Wonderland

I am excited about doing stuff in the summer

I am excited about the pakistan vs canada cricket series

I am excited about going to America

I am excited about report cards

I am excited about gym

That’s what things I am excited about

3. cameron3374
    May 16, 2012 at 10:05 am (12 years ago)

In red dead redemtion undead nightmares today i cought a fire horse it said that there was a mythical creature in the area and i was riding around and then i saw a horse on fire running around so i lasso’d it and then jumped on it and it was jumping around for like 5 min and you have to hold on by using ls and rs. Then it said you have the fire horse now.

4. elijah
    May 16, 2012 at 10:16 am (12 years ago)

I am exited about the nba playofs
    I am exited about my birthday
    I am exited about going to lisgar
    I am exited about summer
    I am exited about watching new moives
    I am exited about playing baskeball.

5. ryan
    May 16, 2012 at 11:28 am (12 years ago)

I am exited about summer vacation
    I am exited about NHL playoffs
    I am exited about what i am going to do in summer vacation

I am exited about lisgar
    I am exited about the nba playoffs
    I am exited about wonderland

6. kirthan
    May 16, 2012 at 11:38 am (12 years ago)

I am excited about summer
    I AM EXCITED ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY
    I am excited that we might go to Sri Lanka
    I am excited about the last day of school
    I am excited about watching the olympics
    I am excited about watching the stanley cup final

7. ariq
    May 16, 2012 at 11:52 am (12 years ago)

I am exited about many things

I am exited about the summer

I am exited about the stanley cup finals

I am exited about eating cookies

I am exited about our new car

I am exited about playing with my friends

I am exited about everything

8. Mackenzie Sleight
    May 16, 2012 at 3:00 pm (12 years ago)

:D:D 😀 this is the face i make when I’m excited. I get exited about a lot of stuff like my birthday which isn’t till a long time and our end of the year trip to Canada’s wonder land. Most of all SUMMER vocation. I love the nice hot weather and swimming and having sleepovers and a lot more stuff. oh and grade 6 starting a brand new school leaving kindree after 7 years here is going be different, i mean ill miss kindree but i need change.
    (Happy 16th Birthday Bro :D)

9. riyam
    May 16, 2012 at 3:05 pm (12 years ago)

I am excited about getting a iPhone4.
    I am excited about going to lisgar.
    I am exited about going to wonder land.
    I am exited about meeting my new teacher in lisgar.
    I am exited about sumer.
    by:riyam

10. kindreeluke
    May 16, 2012 at 3:17 pm (12 years ago)

My first MW3 commantary!
    I am so excited about doing my first commantary
    I am doing it with “Oglesdg”
    A “Soon to be” commanator, (49 subs) and he is a way better player then I am.
    I am going to be doing the commenting over skype!
    It’s going to be awesome!

11. anami
    May 16, 2012 at 4:17 pm (12 years ago)

I am so exited! do you know what I am exited about….well if you don’t I am going to tell you all about it.

I am exited about going to wonderland

I am exited about going to lisgar

I am also exited because I am going to the movie avengers at the teather on Friday night

And finally I am exited about seeing Mr.woods after he got his wisdom teeth pulled out.

12. aya
    May 16, 2012 at 4:41 pm (12 years ago)

I am exited about going to wonderland on the end of the year. I am exited because I have never been to wonderland before and also because I’m going with all the grade 5’s. I can’t wait to ride the rides and I also can’t wait to try the slushies they have.
    I am also exited about summer,my birthday. I amexited because I can’t wait to do a party and invit my friends and I can’t wait to go on the summer break with my family. This is what is exiting to me.

13. ananya19
    May 16, 2012 at 4:49 pm (12 years ago)

There are so many things I am excited about. First of all, I am excited about going to Wonderland. I can’t wait to sit on the cool rides and rollercoasters. Secondly, I am excited about going to Lisgar. I will get to see some of my friends there and make new ones too. Third of all, I am excited about summmer. Playing outside and going to fun places like the beach. These are the things that are exciting to me.

14. sakshi
    May 16, 2012 at 6:29 pm (12 years ago)

I am so excited!!!! There are so many things that are very exciting to me and things that are going to happen during the year that I really like. I am excited about going to Wonderland in June with my class. I can’t wait to go on all the fun rides with all my friends and have lots of fun.

I am so excited about the long weekend that is coming up. I am going to go to my friend’s house for a sleepover and stay up the whole night. Last time I went we slept at 6 o’clock in the morning. It is going to be so much fun. The next day some guests are coming to my house for dinner and we are going to have my favourite food.

The best part of my excitement is that the Summer is coming up!! I love the Summer!! W are going to go to the beach and eat ice cream play outside, go to the park and bike ride.I can just go on and on. So many things are exciting to me.

15. nethra
    May 16, 2012 at 8:13 pm (12 years ago)

Rides,Rides,Rides
    Canada’s Wonderland!
    I am so excited to go to Canada’s wonderland! I can’t wait to go on all the fun rides. My 3 favorite rides are the Fly, the Bat and the Wind-seeker. I want to go on the new ride (leviathan). I also can’t wait to go to lisgar next year. I am also a bit nervous. There are going to be so many new people from different schools in my next year’s class but there will be some of my friends in my class too. This is what I am exited about.

16. Rhianne
    May 16, 2012 at 9:40 pm (12 years ago)

These are the things that I am excited about

1. I am excited about going to Lisgar and starting grade 6.

2. I’m excited about soccer starting.(my dad is the coach)

3. I am also excited about summer vacation and going to Nova Scotia.

4. I’m excited that school is almost over and we will be going to Wonderland for our celebration.

5. I am excited about going to delawana resort.

6. I’m also excited about going to Niagara Falls with my family.

7. I am excited when I ride my bike.

8. I’m also excited that now I can do a cartwheel on the balance beam.

9. I am excited that fathers day is coming and I am going to get my dad a stool for soccer

These are the things that I am excited and happy about.

17. Ariq Ahsan
    May 16, 2012 at 10:14 pm (12 years ago)

There are many things I am excited about, I am excited about going to my cousin’s house and I am excited about eating dinner at some fancy restaurant. But I am not just excited about these two things; I am excited about the summer Vacation. I am excited about my grandma coming. But right now, the most exciting thing to me is the new car we got this week.
    I am excited about summer vacation because it is my favourite season. It is my favourite season because it is always hot which I like, it is the season of my Birthday (August 21st). Since it is hot in the summer there are so many fun things you can do outside such as soccer, swimming, road hockey, badminton and much more. Summer is also a great time for vacations and times you can spend with your family.
    I am excited about my birthday because it is a time to celebrate…..ME!!! I also like because of the presents……I LOVE PRESENTS. On my Birthday we always do something special, like in one of my birthdays I went to Mississauga Park.
    Something else I am excited about is that my grandma is coming. One of the reasons that I am excited is because I haven’t seen her since 2008! My grandma also teaches me many things. This week we bought a new Toyota Sienna mini-van. But at the same time I also miss our old car which we had for 7 years and I really miss it.
    It is good to be excited because it gives you positive energy so you can accomplish many things.

18. kindreerichard
    May 17, 2012 at 10:20 am (12 years ago)

I am excited about Oliver’s birthday.
    Oliver is my cousin.
    Oliver is going to be 17 years old.
    Mommy, daddy, Daniel and I are going to visit Oliver on Saturday. Mommy, daddy, Daniel and I are swimming in the pool.
    Olivers’s cake is vanilla ice cream
    I am going to have fun!

19. Rasheda
    May 17, 2012 at 10:22 am (12 years ago)

I am excited about ….

My birthday is coming I am excited about that I will be one year older than I am now. The Avengers sounds like a really good movie I am excited to go see it. I am excited for summer break the warm sun and ice cream,slushy’s, freezes and more.

I am excited and for grade six and sad to say good bye to kindree and to my best friend. But the thing I am excited about right now that is coming up soon is CANADA’S WONDERLAND!!!

20. raafiah
    May 18, 2012 at 9:31 am (12 years ago)

i am exited about going to the fitness friends.

i am exited about going swimming with Aira, my bff.

i am exited about the summer.

21. Luka
    May 18, 2012 at 9:42 am (12 years ago)

These are the things I am exited about.

I am exited about Lisgar because Kindree is a good school, but I have been in it for 7 years and I have never went to a different school.

I am exited about only 42 days until summer. I love school, but its nice to get a long break for going to my cottage to swim in the pond for the first time, and build a dock and a little tower to jump off of.

I am exited about my camp! at the last 2 weeks of august I go to an over night 2 week camp called “camp Kitckikiwana”. It is really fun because it is a big island, and it has a huge tower to jump off of into the water (6 meters), it has a lot of cabins and there are activates like sailing, canoeing, kayaking, tower jumping, rock climbing, and much more!

I am exited about the school talent show. I am exited that iv been playing and practising drums for 6 years and that I can finally play in front of an audience!

I am exited about the new computer that I will be getting at the end of the year. At the last day of school I will be getting a new dell computer. I will be getting one of the latest 2012 models on sale for $200 less. It is called dell XPS 8500, and it will be great for programming and gaming!

I am exited about my summer soccer!
    I am exited that I have soccer in the summer and most likely I will have the same team as last summer.

Finally I am exited about the last day of school. It will be so fun on the last day of school because we will not have to do any work, everyone is exited about summer and it will just be amazing to hear the bell ring at 3:30.

22. Zoe
    May 18, 2012 at 11:42 am (12 years ago)

Ring, Ring, Ring!!!!! thats the sound when school is over in June! thats what im excited about 😀 😀 :D. Im excited for my ance competiton in Virgina Beach. For summer , sleepovers, junkfood, and more… im so excited about the trip to wonderland, leaving kindree ( no efense, but i want to leave so i can try a new school) especilly im most excited about canads day, because we are having a huge party at my house this year.