Kindree Memories

Kindree Words from me: june1

Tomorrow is June 1st. Wow…we have done so much and come so far since the beginning of September.

We had a very busy week too. This year has been full of so many things that we have been involved in from way back at the beginning of the year with our remembrance day assembly, to our black light performance, our eventual trip to Wonderland, Pink Day, Blue Day,  our high fives at the end of the day, to spending every day together…learning, playing, laughing, reading, experimenting, painting, creating and trying new ways to explore our world and so much more.  All of you have you grown up in front of my eyes. A truly amazing group of smart, fun, nice, respectful and sometimes silly bunch of people you all are.

Some of you have been Kindree Kids have been here since you were only 4 years old! Some of you have been with the Kindree family for a short time, but have made an impact on us in such time period.

Please write a paragraph of memories from each grade level that you’ve been in, your teacher and what you remembered most, friends you made and things that have had an impact on you.  If you arrived this year, explain what this school, this class has done for you, what r your favourite memories of grade 5.  Remember…we have travelled together and we will always travel together.  Please remember to ask your parents if you forget some things that have happened to you or experienced throughout your Kindree career.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts….

Mr.Woods

21 Comments on Kindree Memories

1. Ananya
    May 31, 2012 at 6:06 pm (12 years ago)

All of my years at Kindree were awesome!!!! I was here at Kindree since kindergarten JK.

Kindergarten (JK & SK) – In Kindergarten my teacher was Ms. Dean and she was really nice. It was really fun going to Springridge Farm and the Maple Syrup Trip. We got to play all day long.

Grade 1 – In grade 1, my teacher was Mrs. Hsu. She was really fun. Sakshi and Anami were in my class so we had a great time together. We even had reading buddies. We got to grow caterpillars and watch them until they become butterflies.

Grade 2 – In grade 2, my teacher was Ms. Suleman. We went to Toronto Zoo and had a great time in her class. When it was her birthday we even got to decorate the whole class in pink balloons. We had this card system and if you are good all week and your card stays green all week we got candies.

Grade 3 – In grade 3, I was in Ms. Tipler’s class. In grade 3 we did lots of fun things. We got to do origami, we made chocolates, and we got to do our homework on the class blog. We even had a tree where every time someone does something nice we write it on the leaf and then we get pebbles from the pebble jar.

Grade 4 – In grade 4, I was in Ms. Zbogar’s class. She was the best. We got to go to other classes and help them make seadballs. I also joined a lot of activities like P.A.L.S., walk squad, quiddictch, and cross country. On the last day of school we got to go and play capture the flag. We even got to go to the park and have parties. In one whole term if we finish our homework everyday then at the end of the term we get a pizza party. I got to do the smencils with Sakshi and we even got to go to Medieval Times. We had this team colour thing. Each group gets a different colour and every time a group does something good they get points and whichever team wins at the end of the week gets a prize.

Grade 5 – This year in grade 5, my teacher is Mr. Woods and he is awesome. He has taught us how we should think in more than one perspective. Once again Anami and Sakshi are in the same class as me so we had a lot of fun. We got to do so much art. I can’t wait to go to Wonderland!!! This year we got to go library leaders, lunchroom monitors and recycling. Grade 5 went by so quickly and now we are almost grade sixers. We got to do a lot of things using technology like prezi, animoto, voicethread, sumdog and a class email which is really cool. We do all our homework on the class site and we even got our own blogs. We also went to Lisgar for the orientation. This year was so fun and we got such a cool teacher.

I had such a great time at Kindree during all of these years:):):) Kindree is the best school ever!!!

2. kindreekirthan
    May 31, 2012 at 6:27 pm (12 years ago)

I came om in February of grade 3.I met new friends when I came.Everyone was so nice too me on the first day.That year I met new teachers.My teacher in grade 3 was Ms.Tipler.Grade 4 I was at school for the whole year.MY teacher was Mrs.Thomas.I met new friends.In Septembe we played capturd the flg with Ms.Szubers class we lost.In October we had Halloween we got some candy and chocolate.Then we had remembrance day assembly in November.We had the quiditch ceremony.Then it was winter break we had a party on the last day.Then we came back in January.In February we had a trivia board till the end of the year where we had to answer a trivia question in the morning.We also made valentines day card in February.Then in may we had the finals that we played in.Slytherin vs Ravenclaw I was on Ravenclaw we lost.Then in April we did activities for easter.In May we did a card for Mothers day.In June we went to medieval times it was so fun.Than we had the end of the year ceremony.Grade 5 I was first in Ms.Moens class then I got switched to Mr.Woods class new people.Keon also switched to Mr.woods class with me.We had to give high fives at the end of the day.On Halloween we got some treats and we watched Monster HOUSE.Then it was Remembrance day assembly.Then it was the quiditch ceremonyThen it was the day before winter break were we got to bring electronics.In February some people gave valentines day cards I did not.Then it was the quiditch finals in March it was Hufflepuff vs Slytherin I was on Hufflepuff we lost against slytherin for the second time.In April we did a easter hunt in french it was fun.Then in may we made mothers day jars.

3. riyam
    May 31, 2012 at 7:09 pm (12 years ago)

All of my years at kindree was great.

I came at kindree in grade 4 I met so much people like Raafiah and I met with other kids I was in mrs:thomas It was realy fun we had a pizza party we did so many things and we went to medival times trip it was a great year.

And in mr.woods class it was sooooo much fun and i met with people too we made a memory jar for mothers day and we are haveing a talent show and we will end our year going to wonder land it is going to be fun.

I went to many schools but kindree is the best one I ♥ kindree

by:riyam♥♥♥

4. Aira
    May 31, 2012 at 8:05 pm (12 years ago)

Well I have only been at kindree for this year so I can only talk about grade 5.

GRADE 5

Some of the things we did this year are:

1 Pink day
    2 Blue Day
    3 Learning
    4 Playing
    5 Reading
    6 Experimenting
    7 Painting
    8 Creating our brides
    9 Trying to look at things differently

Some of the assemblies we saw were:

1 Remembrance day assembly
    2 Stomp assemble
    3 Grade 2 assemble
    4 Grade 1 assemble

And my favorite memory is:

EVERY ONE IN THE SCHOOL!!!

5. ariq2001
    May 31, 2012 at 10:11 pm (12 years ago)

I have really loved my time in Kindree because it has taught me so much and I have made so many friends. On my first day of Kindree in grade 3 I did not know anyone and I did not know where things were in Kindree. Currently I am a lot different then that before, now I know where things are in the school and I have lots of friends. These or my experiences and most remembered times in Kindree.
    Grade 3: Grade three was my first year in Kindree, the time when I was completely clueless about what was going on. In grade three it was when it all began. I remember when we did EQAO because I was hard and needed lots of concentration. I am glad we did EQAO because I heard that in grade 6 we will also have it so I know how it will be like. I also made my first friend in grade three. One of the field trips I went to was Pioneer Village and we got to see how a real pioneer village looked liked.
    Grade 4: In grade 4 I started making lots of friends and have learned a lot around medieval times like what they eat what they do what jobs they have and the names of the types of people such as peasants, kings, lords and much more. We also had a really fun field trip to a medieval times arena and we got to eat lunch, watch people fight and see a real hawk fly right above your head! A memory is the time me and my friend Shaz did a project on Yukon and the North West Territories.
    Grade 5: Grade 5 was my favorite time in Kindree. One of the reasons is because we had one of the nicest teachers ever (Mr. Woods) I also like it because get a lot more choices to do work on depending on what you are more comfortable with for example Alpha Smarts, computer, paper etc. We also learned a lot more about what is going on in the world. A field trip that I we went on was to Meadowvale 4 rinks and by the third session I learned how to skate! I also have so many friends and know almost everyone in my grade.
    As you can see I have many experiences with Kindree and every single one of them has helped move on to Middle School.

6. Zoe
    June 1, 2012 at 5:08 pm (12 years ago)

I LOVE KINDREE!!!

Well, I started Kindree p.s when I was in j.k and ever since that year I have had a blast in j.k and s.k I had Mrs. Dean but she left and she was my favorite teacher, but she supplies for teachers now, In grade 1 I had mrs.Dabidie and she was great to, for our field trip in grade 1, we went to I think it was called pumpkin patch. I’m not too sure about that name. Anyway, in grade 2, I Had mrs.Malcomson she was fun too. Also in grade.2 I met my ultimate true awesome best friend Mackenzie Sleight. I honestly don’t remember our flied trip in grade 2. Mrs.dadidie and mrs.Malcomson still works here.In grade.3 I had my ALTIMATE FAVOURITE TEACHER Mrs. Brereton, we were learning about pioneers, and we visited pioneers village. It was alright.. She teaches kindergarten now, me and my best friend Mackenzie helps her out with the little kids. 😀 😛 . In grade 4, I had Mrs. Thomas she was alright 🙂 she was a tuff teacher though and it was so fun, in grade 4 we went to medieval times, and we had a blast I even got our blue knights ribbon. IT WAS AWESOME. And here I am in grade 5! 😀 😛 🙂 were going to Canada’s wonderland!!! YAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My teacher is mr.woods and wow he`s awesomely the coolest teacher I have ever known. He has tought me about tecnoligy, how to write a decent paragraph, how everybody has a different opnion and should be allowed to share it, how theres not only one stragie for doing stuf.
    Well, here I am, in grade 5, about ot be in 6, one more month then were gone she these teachers I mentioned out well im gonna miss them to, and all the other teachers, but let me tell you this, im going to keep working as hard as I can until im 30 😀 or at least out of school! 😀 😛 🙂

7. aya
    June 1, 2012 at 6:01 pm (12 years ago)

I’ve been at kindree for only 1 year,which is grade 5. I had so much fun this year even though it was only 1 year. This year was really awesome because I had the best grade 5 teacher,Mr woods and all the new friends I met. The pajama day and electronic day was great we got to wear are pajama and bring electronics. The quiditch games were awesome I was on grifindor and grifindor lost in the finals. I really like it in the end of the day when we go t DPA really fun. This year was really fun.

8. Rasheda
    June 1, 2012 at 10:05 pm (12 years ago)

I WILL MISS YOU KINDREE!!!!!

I have been in kindree ever since I was 4. I remembered that I had Mrs.Perry. She was really nice she would give candy whenever I wrote down my ABC’S. I use to play with my friends in the corner near the doll house we would talk about how each others houses looked like. I remembered that I was the only one trying to get them interested in hop scotch.
    Then I came out of kindergarten years and went into grade 1. I was in Mrs.Hewitt’s class until it was reorganization day then they called home after school and told my mom that I was no longer going to Mrs.Hewitt’s class anymore I was switched to a different class that was a split class it was grade 1 on the left side where I was sitting and grade 2 on right. I moved on to grade 2 my teacher was Mrs. Mocky she was really nice. My class went to a show it was almost Christmas time and they were doing the show and they would take people from the audience to play the characters that they made up. The year of grade 2 moved on quickly. I went to grade 3 and saw but didn’t meet Zoe and Mackenzie. Then grade 4 came and I was in Mrs.Thomas’s class we did used tissue paper to design a bottle and we put flowers in there for mothers day.
    Now it is grade five and I have the coolest teacher ever Mr.Woods he loves technology and is really nice and he helps you when you need help or you don’t understand something thank you Mr.Woods for helping me when I needed help the most. After the CANADA’S WONDERLAND trip I will have another good memory.☺

9. Makcnezie
    June 2, 2012 at 12:27 pm (12 years ago)

I am going to miss kindree so much. this is my 7th year at kindree and my last :(, there are so many nice teachers that might never see again. In J.k. and s.k. I had ms.page/laba and in grade 1 I had ms.jonstone she was one of my favourite teachers she was so nice in grade 2 I had ms.malcomson that was also the time I met Zoe Pagonis who is my best friend and I hope she always will be!!! and in grade 3 I had ms.brereton which was also one of my favourite teachers and grade 4 I had ms.thomas and now grade 5 I have Mr.woods one of the best teachers in this school. I always had Mr.corcoran for gym class and ill never forget ms.tipler who I had for music, and I will NEVER forget ms.muller or principle she is soooooo nice! iv had a lot of good memories here at kindree like play day and all those kind of things. I’m really going to miss kindree and ill always come back to visit.

10. nethra
    June 2, 2012 at 2:52 pm (12 years ago)

When I moved from Sudbury to Mississauga I was in grade 3 in Ms.Tipler’s class. Due to my fathers work I have been moving every year. Kindree is the first school that I have been in for 3 consecutive years. On my first day of school I felt a bit nervous, but then I made some new friends. I remember when we went to Country Heritage Park and saw the pioneer house, the school, the general store and the blacksmith. We saw how the blacksmith made horseshoes. It was really cool! I also remember when we made butter in the jars. I thought EQAO was going to be really hard but it was not that hard.

In grade 4 my teacher was Ms.Szuber. My favorite part about grade 4 was that we got to go to Medieval Times. That was so much fun. I also remember we got to make shields and also had to do a research project on it. I also remember doing a Medieval play. It was cool. Grade 4 was a lot of fun!

I liked grade 5 the best because I have one of the best teachers and also cause it is my last year at Kindree. I am going to miss being in Kindree. In grade 5 we did a lot of fun things. One of my favorites was electronic day / P.J day and I also liked Quiditch. I was on Slytherin and we won the finals. I can’t wait to go to Wonderland! It is going to be so much of fun!

11. ANAMI
    June 2, 2012 at 6:47 pm (12 years ago)

All my years at Kindree!

Kindergarten:In Kindergarten I was in Mrs.lauiba’s class.She was really nice and she always did lo’t of art with us we had reading buddies and also got to make craft out of cereal’s Mrs.lauiba was really nice!

Grade 1:In grade 1 my teacher’s name was Mrs.hsu she was a really nice and fun teacher Ananya and sakshi were both in my class which made it even more fun we also had reading buddies and our own caterpillars and when they were full grown we went out to let them fly Mrs.hsu was really the best!

Grade 2:In grade 2 my teacher was Mr. Zachariah’s
    class we had a great time in grad 2 sakshi was in my class so we had a blast we did math which was not that bad we did lot’s of crafts and also did some projects with partners and we went to the Africa safari zoo for our field trip it was a lot of fun!

Grade 3:In grade 3 my teacher was Mrs.fairly she was really fun she made fake money and gave it to everyone in the class and we got to buy candy from her little bucket that had candy,pens, markers,and way more. she was nice as well!

Grade 4:In grade 4 my teacher was ms.szuber she was really entertaining she was really nice and helped us as much as she could she would also let a have free time when we are hungry she is always there to lead a snack.she was really nice!

Grade 5:This year my teacher is Mr.woods class he is/will always be awesome we learned some much technology we learned how to go on audacity,movie maker,and way more.we went to a skating thing and now we are going to go to Canada’s wonderland.YAY Mr.woods!

12. sakshi
    June 3, 2012 at 12:57 pm (12 years ago)

All my years at Kindree were Great. I had a lot of fun. I was here since junior kindergarten.

Kindergarten—In jk my teacher was Mrs. Keller she was really nice.
    In sk I had Mrs. Mckenny. That is when I met Anami and her Sister.

Grade 1— In grade 1 my teacher was Mrs.Hsu. Ananya and Anami were both in my class. We had a lot of other friends two of them were Mila and Keligh.

Grade 2—In grade two my teacher was Mr.Zachariah. Anami was in my class.
    We went to Toronto Zoo and saw all types of animals and learned about them.

Grade 3—Mr.Zaritzky was my teacher.
    We went to crawford lake to learn about the pioneers. We also had a marble jar. If the class does somthing good we get a marble then at the end of the month if the jar has more than 20 marbles we get a party and watch movies. We also had EQAO.

Grade 4—Grade 4 was the best. I had Mrs.Zbogar as my teacher because Mrs. Slawnwhite wasn’t here. But it was so much fun.My science teacher was Mrs.Thomas and my Soicial studies teacher was mrs.Szuber. Ananya was in my class. We had colour teams and if we do somthing good we gets points and the team that has the most points at the end of the week get a prise. We got to be teacher’s assistant, markers and much more. Me and Ananya joined every thing we could like PALS, Walk squad, Cross country and many more. We also got to go to Medival Times. I can go on and on.

Grade 5—Grade 5 was really fun too.
    My teacher is Mr.Woods. And again Ananya and Anami are both in my class again. We used so many different things to learn like prezis, voicethreads, blogs and much more. We are going to Wonderland and for the lisgar playday.

These are all my years at Kindree.
    I had a blast.

13. Rhianne
    June 3, 2012 at 3:22 pm (12 years ago)

I love kindree and will miss you!!!!

In grade one my teachers were Mrs.Hewitt and Mrs. Campbell. They were the two nicest teacher’s ever. They both were fun and funny. They also taught us great things and I had so much fun in this class.

In grade two my teacher was Ms.Malcomson.
    I liked how when it was your birthday she would give you a box of pencil crayons and a sharpener. I had a lot of friends in that class likeMackenzie and others.Ms Malcomson taught us about the world map and where everything was..

In grade three my teacher was Mr Zaritzky.I liked him a lot.I liked all my friends like Sakshi and Francesca.I liked this class because at lunch time we had this thing called red light green light,its where you had to be quite at lunch time and the fun part was we didn’t have to listen to the boys talk.We also had this thing where if you were good we would get a marble to put in a jar and when we had 20 in the jar we got to have a pizza party..

In grade four my teacher was Mrs Thomas.In this class we did a lot of Art and Science.I had a lot of fun in this class.I also had many friends in this class such as Mackenzie C.and Zoe and many others.In grade four we went to medieval Times and it was so.much fun..

I am in grade five this year and my teacher is Mr Woods.He is the best! We spent one whole day doing Art an nothing else it was fun.He is a great teacher he lets us do all of our homework on the computer and this has really helped me this year.
    I also have my own blog and it is so much fun.We also have a website we can go to and make presi’s and a anamoto.This year we got to visit Lisgar where I will be going to school next year it was fun.Our end or the year trip this year will be to
    Canada’s Wonderland it will be so much fun..

I had a lot of fun at Kindree!!
    Rhianne…

.

14. kindreeluka
    June 3, 2012 at 6:34 pm (12 years ago)

I was in Kindree for 7 years now and have a lot of memories since kindergarten. I will start from when I was in kindergarten: I had Ms.Louba as my kindergarten teacher for both years. I didn’t really learn anything that will ever really help me but it did prepare me for grade 1 which helped me the most of all my years until grade 5. One thing that I remembered was that I started playing drums in SK and I told some people and no one believed me 🙁 , but the best memory was: The first person I met in school was Luke and another kid that moved away in grade 1 Adam. They were my best friends in kindergarten.

Grade 1 was when I learned how to do the basic important things like reading, writing, math, and more. This helped me because we did things in grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and we will do that it in grades 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 also. My teacher was Ms. carrotsoliouse. In grade 1 I started to learn how school would be like for me in the next 7 years.

In grade 2 I had Ms. Malcomson as my teacher. That is when I started to learn things in math that challenged me a bit more than the previous grades, like fractions, the basics of angles, and 3d shapes. That year was when we started to do more in language like persuading and letter writing. One memory I had was we were doing letter writing and Ms. Malcomson persuaded us that Ms. Muler said that we would be having no summer and we had to write her a persuasive letter telling here that we wanted summer so we could get it back.
    In grade 3 I had Mr. Zaritsky. I don’t remember that year very well but I do remember that we got the new part of the school that was just finished over the previous summer. That year was different because there were detentions. They weren’t bad because all they were was you stand against a wall for five minutes, but the bad part was it was so easy to get detentions and each 1 detention was 5 minutes… So the people in my class that year like Nathanial an a kid who moved away (Sahil) got up to 90 detentions so they didn’t really have recesses.
    Grade 4 I had Ms. Zbogar. I was supposed to Ms. Slounwhite but she wasn’t there that year so Ms. Zbogar substituted for that year. That was a really fun year because she liked the same music as me and she put it on during class! Taxi was also a great year because we started learning French and it was really fun because it wasn’t serious and we didn’t need to be prepared for anything like this year (Lisgar).

Those are my Kindree memories

By: Luka

15. Hala
    June 3, 2012 at 9:02 pm (12 years ago)

This is my first year at Kindree and even though I’ve only been here for and little while I’ve had soo much fun. Mr woods is a really nice teacher he’s really fun and lets us do almost all our work on computers. We also had electronics day pajama day and crazy hair day all on one it was very fun. We hardly have any tests and Mr woods stays on a subject until EVERYONE gets it and he let’s us do a lot of group work so math is actually fun we also have so much fun in gym we have so many intermirals like basket ball quiddich and badminton. In one year at YKindree I’ve also made lots of good friends it was very fun and grade five past so fast ………….so time does fly by when your having fun. We also do soo much art like starry starry night and the Picasso work I love art. Then we had choir I love choir I’ve been in choir every since I could and it’s nice to have choir like my old school u was worried Kindree didn’t have it. I also had lots of fun doing the bridge work it’s cool disigning your own bridge and seeing how other people designed there bridge to. Grade five was the year that I’ve had that much work on the computer I would of never known how fun it is to make a sideshow with movie maker grade five rOcKeD and I have so many awesome Kindree memories

16. nabeel
    June 3, 2012 at 9:02 pm (12 years ago)

xAll my years at Kindree P.S. were from Grade2-Grade5.

Grade2: In grade2 I came to Kindree. My teacher was Ms.Malcomson. On my first day of Kindree my new friends gave me a tour around the school and they told me where to go in from recess. We went to the Toronto Zoo. We also had a end of the year party. That was my only year (till this year) that I stayed in school till the end of the year.

Grade3: In Grade3 my teacher was Mrs.Fairly. I met new friends such as Elijah and Cameron. We watched UP on Beach Day. We also had this fake money that she gave to us if we did good things. Every Friday she would draw out 5 names and you could buy stuff or just pass. We also had EQAO.

Grade4: In Grade4 my teacher was Mrs.Szuber. She was really nice. There was this thing called the golden Q and if the class behaved it would go up. If it stayed up till Friday we could do any thing for the last 2 periods. The Grade4s went to Medieval Times but I couldn’t go because I went to Pakistan.

Grade5: In Grade5 my teacher is Mr.Woods (first time ever I have a male teacher). We learned that no text is neutral. We also have a class blog and our own blogs. We got to experiment with new things like Prezis, Voicethreads, Animoto, Go Animate etc. We are going to Wonderland on June 13 it’s only 10 days away.

Those are my Kindree memories from Grade2-Grade5.

17. Ryan
    June 3, 2012 at 9:24 pm (12 years ago)

The memories i have for kindree are
    1. in jk and sk i had mrs.henderson and my favortie yoy was the red scooter.
    2.in grade one i had three Teachers
    mrs.d’Abadie mrs.Kehler and miss Johnstone
    3.I didn’t like grade 2 :[
    4.grade 3 EQAO :/
    5.in grade four we went to medievil times. the show was ok. the foods was bad. i am going to have more fun in wonderland

18. Luke
    June 4, 2012 at 6:41 pm (12 years ago)

I like Kindree and it’s been so much fun here I was here ever since Kindergarton sk and i had the funnest time I can’t remember any of my younger grades except for Kindergarton Sk and Jk and grades 4 and 5 So…..

Kindergarton sk: My techer was Ms.Lauba She was my favourite teacher and I was in the same class with Luka so we were friends for a long time.I was really scared when I first got there for my first time I remember exactly what happened I was so scared I almost went out of the romm but my mom stoped me and I was crying, but in the end of the year I was happy

JK: everything was the same nothing else to say but the same is SK.

Grade 4: This was an amazing year with Ms.Muir We had so much fun She was always saying funny things and putting music on which was awesome I didn’t know any other teacher that put music on while we are doing a test!

Grade 5: Finally the year I was most excited about and Grade 5 Here we come as soon as I heard the bell of the last day of school and I was scared of what Mr.Woods was gonna be like and it turns out he was one of the best teachers ever and he is always teaching us that there is more than one perspective and you should not just listen to one and he is so fun and we do alot of cool stuff like we get to go on the computer for EVERYTHING!!! It’s so cool and we get to learn programs on the computer like PRezi, Animoto, and go animate It’s going to be a good last month and the good thing is that I’m still going to see my friends when I leave to Lisgar! 🙂

Can’t wait till Lisgar.

19. elijah
    June 4, 2012 at 8:14 pm (12 years ago)

My Kindree Memories
    Kindergarten: I had Mrs.Mckenny and she was really nice and I had her for Two years.
    Grade 1: I had Mrs.hsu she was nice too and i got to meet new friends.
    Grade 2: I had Mr.Zachariah he was so funny.
    Grade 3: I had Mrs.Fairly and she was nice and i met Cameron in that class.
    Grade 4: I had Ms.Zbogar and i was in Cameron agian.
    Grade 5: I have Mr.Woods he was my older brother teacher and he made me have my own blog that’s so cool. He introduce prezi,goanimate,animoto and more and that help me a’lot. I got to do my homework on the computer instead of doing homework on paper. That’s all i have to say about mr.woods.
    I going to miss Kindree

20. kindreerichard
    June 7, 2012 at 9:54 am (12 years ago)

21. keonsimmons
    June 7, 2012 at 4:56 pm (12 years ago)

Im one of the people in the class who been at kindree for seven years all those years have been AMAZING the first day I came and the last day of all my years at kindree my kindergarten teacher was Mrs.Dean I think I wouldn’t want any other teacher for all my teachers. My grade one teacher was Mrs.Dabidie she was sooooooooooooooo cool she let us have breakfast and floats with gum that was AWESOME.My grade two teacher was Ms.Soloman she was fun but she was filling in for Ms.smily in her class every time you did somthing good you got a treat. next was Ms.Tipler she was pretty strict and she made leaves just like ms.soloman but insted of candy we got pebbles.then we have Ms.szuber was very cool inn the grade 4 concert we did a medival play and the the grade 4 trip to medival times. Now It’s time for Mr.Woods the first boy teacher I ever hade He is so cool because he let’s us test a game called guardian acadamy witch is so cool the class blog there is MILLIONS of things I can go on with like pprezi,goanimate,animoto,our own blogs Mr woods is Very cool.